Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
US$214
FourPoints.com
US$247
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
BestWestern.com
US$159
US$140
Hampton.com
US$157
US$141
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$141
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$236
  • Pool
US$94
US$71
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
US$208
1,669 results
All reviewsfront deskawesome poolpartial ocean viewpool viewhot tuboceanfront roombreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastgreat staffthe entire staffoatmealthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeautiful viewmayo clinicwaterfalltiki
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The hotel was great! The heated pool and hot tub came in handy along with the bar/grille in the lobby. The room was nice and a good size. You're a mile from the beach bars and restaraunts. The staff is what impressed me the most. Andrea who was working at the front desk when I arrived was the nicest person I've ever came in contact with at a hotel. Overall the hotel is a great place to stay in Jacksonville Beach.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Beautiful hotel, outstanding amenities, super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is excellent, and the staff does a superior job with it. Great location. Beautiful waterfall pool, very nice seasonal tiki bar. Parking can be challenging when they are full, but it's walking distance to many good restaurants and the Jacksonville pier. Very nice beach. I would stay there again, and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank frito2018
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I'm a full time road warrior servicing clients throughout the USA. This hotel is an excellent choice for anyone looking for quality and value. The hotel staff is outstanding and the rooms are very clean & comfortable. I spent 5 weeks at this location and was very pleased with my stay. There was a reception clerk named Andrea that had a pretty smile and would always address me by my name and say hello everyday when I returned from a hard day of work. That was somewhat special that she remembered my name and went out of her way to greet me on my return each day. There was a breakfast attendant with beautiful silky long black hair and a wonderful smile. She was a very helpful and a friendly attendant that brightened my morning with her smile and her kindness. In the evening I would go to their cozy bar and have a cocktail and some food from the limited menu. The coconut shrimp was my favorite and the bartender Shelby was an excellent bartender. She was very professional and made everyone feel comfortable. The chemistry at this cozy bar was incredible - I had wonderful conversations with people that I just met and not just the people sitting next to me - many strangers jumped into to the conversation making it fun for all. The morning reception clerk at the front desk was also very friendly and always made me laugh with her wonderful personality. Between the breakfast attendant and the reception clerk my day was off to a good start - seriously. Kudos to the Hampton corporation for hiring the right people and training them well. I've noticed the same kind of hospitality at other Hampton Inns as well. If I travel back to the Jacksonville area again this will be my first choice for lodging...... Thanks Hampton Inn Jacksonville beach Oceanfront......

Room Tip: I've found that a pool view with partial ocean view was better than just an ocean view. I stayed in both types of rooms and enjoyed pool and ocean view better than just ocean view. The pool is beautiful with the cascading water falls.....
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was a business trip, but I would also recommend this hotel for a reasonable family vacation spot if Jacksonville beach is your area. It is attractive, well-maintained, great staff and pool area, not to mention the beautiful beach.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda Y
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience and would stay here again.The rooms were very clean and the location was great. The customer service was some of the best I have ever seen. The breakfast provided was very fresh with many choices.

• Stayed: February 2014