Hilton did a nice job renovating this property and helping to aid in the efforts to upgrade the Jacksonville Beaches area. This best features of this hotel are the nice pool area with its beachy feel from the surrounding water falls and the quiet beachfront area. The outside bar area could use some help to compliment the nicer pool area. The hotel is tastefully updated but look at this hotel through the lenses of an older structure. The hallways are darker with low ceilings and due to the size of the hotel, the public rooms are smaller and without an open, spacious feeling. We found the staff very friendly and guest oriented and the facility very clean. The best feature of the Hampton Inn is location. Situated about a mile south of the north Jax Bch eat and shop area, and a few miles north of the Ponte Vedre community, I suggest parking the car, and bike the area. The restaurants are plentiful in the area, both local restaurants and chain foods. Located on 1st Street, the traffic is minimum and in some areas the road is blocked for foot/biking/skating traffic only, making it a nice stroll to the north Jax Bch area. There you will find great local restaurants like Sliders, North Beach Fish Camp, and Ragtime which all boast terrific fresh seafood. Local pizzeria's Al's and Joseph's are on the square as well. Also consider biking or walking beachfront to this area as the Atlantic Beach sand is firm and beachfront is very deep. Kudo's to the Jax Bch community for it's great efforts in upgrading the area, cleaning up the beaches and restoring homes and hotels in this wonderful family oriented community!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy private access to the beach for breathtaking sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. We also offer the largest swimming pool on the beach, a 120-foot heated pool and hot whirlpool grotto, featuring four waterfalls cascading from sculptured rock formations. Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need for a comfortable stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed®. For extra space and a touch of luxury, step up to one of the hotel's stylish suites, offering upgraded amenities such as a spacious work area with ergonomic desk chair. Catch up with work in the hotel’s fully equipped business center or make the most of your leisure time with a workout in the fitness center. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet, Relax at the Tides Bar while enjoying one of your favorite libations or purchase lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Comfort Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Comfort Inn