Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
Seawalk Hotel and Spa(Jacksonville Beach)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
  • Pool
1,655 results
All reviewsfront deskawesome poolpartial ocean viewpool viewhot tuboceanfront roombreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastgreat staffthe entire staffoatmealthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeautiful viewmayo clinicwaterfalltiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was really nice. Bathtub could use a bit of updating but overall very clean. a/c unit pretty loud and output seemed underpowered but it got the job done. Hot breakfast selection was sorta disappointing but for free it's hard to complain too much. Was generally a really nice quiet place with quality staff

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very convenient to the beach, pool was excellent, breakfast was great, the staff was very nice and accommodating . Best value I ever had from a quality beach resort. I will stay at Hampton's beach resort when ever I travel to Jacksonville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leonora C
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Upon arrival (after published check in time) we were told our room was not ready, and that they would call us once it was. Never got a call, we finally go to our pool view room at 6PM. While we waited we were invited to use the pool or grab a bite to eat at their Tiki Bar. We sat down and looked at the menus, one of the bar tenders told us we might want to reconsider because the kitchen is swamped and it would take over an hour to get our food. Getting back to the room, it was pleasant enough, the "balcony" needed some major cleaning and fresh paint would have helped also. Breakfast was the same both mornings, powdered eggs and sausage accompanied by the standard Hampton fare. Somehow I expected more of a spread for breakfast. I frequently stay at a Hampton in Augusta Ga and they have a spectacular breakfast were the offerings are different every day so it can be done. Staff was always pleasant and helpful, in particular with our request for more towels as our room only had two. The best part about this Hampton is their pool and its waterfalls. Feel free to surmise what you will about a place when the pool receives the highest praise.

PS
I used my Hilton Honor points for 2 free nights, I would have been harsher in my ratings had I actually paid for the stay. I doubt we will spend any more night here, regardless if I pay or use points.

Room Tip: get ocean view if you can, otherwise pool view floor 6 or 7
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sven S
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Wonderful stay! We had an Ocean view room, it was well worth it; I loved waking up to that view every morning. The staff were excellent - everyone was very friendly, from the check-in to the pool person. The Tiki bar was a lot of fun, and again had a great view. Thank you for a great stay, we will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I am so disappointed. Why? Because i read so many great reviews of this hotel and then my experience was very negative. So here is a real review so that you know what you are booking.
First of all the property is old, and can use an upgrade. The hallways are old and the ceilings are so low , that at 6.4 if i stand on my toes, i hit the ceilings! Not comfortable. I had an oceanfront room and the sitout is old and unappaealing.
The first morning at breakfast i asked for the usual fresh fruit (melon usually) (and by the way i am a fan of hampton inn hotels normally), and i was told there wasm''t any! So much for sunday morning breakfast getting of to a good start.... Then, 11 out of 12 times that i got ''hot water;; for tea it was lukewarm or even cold...
5 out of 6 times that i went to get towels there were none and i had to aks a staff member to replenish the supply outside,..is that my (unpleasant) task?
Yesterday night i went for a shower after a dip in the still cold ocean, no warm water.
Then i went for dinner at the bar outside. My clock read 07.57, i placed my order, as the waitress finished she said it was 0800 and that the kitchen closes at 8 sharp, so even getting there a few minutes before disqualifies you.
So....all in all very very disappointing experience. At 250 a night, i deserve better.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business