“Beachside motel in Jacksonville, Fl.”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The staff even knew me by name...I don't know how. I asked for directions to different places, and they always came back with directions, or in fact, anything I needed. The pool was clean, and a great place to hang out. The continental breakfast was very fulfilling. The room was very quiet. When my grandchildren couldn't get connected to the Wi Fi, someone immediately came to my room, and got them connected. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 2 July 2014

It was great. The location cant be beat. The pool was fantastic. And they have a great tiki bar on the beach. Ask Shelby for a rum runner you wont be disappointed. Definitely recommend the Hampton inn beachfront

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I only had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront for one night. I live inland in Jacksonville, and was attending a wedding/reception being held at the hotel. Guessed ahead that it would be a late night, so booked a night for convenience sake. Early check-in was not an issue (maybe because I was with the wedding party). The room was neat and clean. My "partial ocean view" from the top floor (7) was spectacular. Overlooked the beautiful pool and ocean. After the reception party, it was so nice to be able to unwind with a stroll on the beach in the moonlight, before a hot shower and curling up in a comfortable bed. Contemplating a re-visit, for no reason in particular, so I can actually take advantage of the pool and ocean next time. Oh, and the entire staff, from check-in to those that assisted the wedding party, was professional, attentive, helpful, and very hospitable!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I ran away for a mini vacation. We were welcomed by a super friendly and very hard working staff. Saturday there were those on staff that put in 10+ hours and were still wearing smiles.
Location is very good. We were able to get a cab ride for around $5-$8 for dinner and entertainment.
We will go back again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Clean, friendly staff, concerned manager, super views, beautiful pool, hot tasty free breakfast, walking distance to many restaurants and shops and did I mention it is very clean. The decor is restful and very comfortable. Free hot breakfast from 6-10am or free take-a-long breakfast. Coffee bar available 24/7, free Today newspaper. We had partial ocean view and pool view (south side, 7th floor) and it was amazing. No need to pay for the full ocean view. We got our room at 1pm, as soon as we checked in. Pool closes at10pm so it's not noisy and the beautiful waterfalls drown out most of any kiddy chatter. The manager does an excellent job of keeping nonguests (local teens) out of the pool area. The front desk is stellar in helping you with anything. Ashley printed out our plane tickets and we were ready to leave the next day. Free wi-fi also. This Hampton rocks!

Room Tip: South side, at least the 6th floor. Partial ocean view will give you the view you want.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family & I vacationed here for a week. The kids absolutely loved the pool!!! The staff was very friendly & the breakfast was great. We spent a couple of hours on the beach & then finished up at the pool. We didn't want to leave this hotel it is truly a paradise. My kids are already asking when we are going back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed here for my beach wedding that was located right outside of the hotel. The moment I checked in I felt welcomed. The front desk agent was extremely professional and meet everyone of my needs. I think her name was Ramone. She was african american. There was a hang up while checking in but she made sure everything was ok. The rooms were extremely clean and very spacious. The breakfast every morning was fresh and alway full of breakfast items. The only thing I disliked was the meat option. I was there for 3 days and there was only pork breakfast meats. I don't eat pork!! Tanneisha needs to be employee of the month. I would see her there at 5am and still see her at 11pm and then again at 5am the next day. She always had a smile and made sure we not in need of anything!!! The Pool was Excellent!!! The Bar was superb!!! When ever we are back in Jacksonville, this will be the only hotel we stay at!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront? Share your experiences!