“Good & big subs”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I don't like any Subway restaurants. Tastes too much like a sub version of McDonalds.

I do like Firehouse subs. Full and big sandwich. Of course done the way you like with tasty dressing. Fast. I'd like different bread options.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We go to Firehouse because we know what we will get and they are easily dairy free! I get the Italian sub no cheese (it's dairy free this way) and my husband gets whatever tickles his fancy. Gotta love the Coke Freestyle, and the Cherry Limeade is the best of all! Make sure you add your fresh squeezed limes!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Staff always friendly and fast, good hot sandwiches, fair prices. Tons of hot sauces, also the multi flavor drink machine. Good chips selection. One of the best chain places to get a sandwich at the beach,

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Excellent from start to finish.....Some dude said Subway was better? For Jax Beach Subway is not even a thought for locals..

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The best thing about this place is the 8 inch sub. Also, they have some choices that Subway does not. However, I like the overall choices at Subway. They have a wider variety of breads, meats, cheeses and toppings. Subway also has better prices and more seating in their restaurant. At least that was the case for the Firehouse Subs restaurant that we were in.