Budget Inn Of Jasper
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$107
US$102
US$62
US$46
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I booked my husband's room October 10th for his 2 night stay November 24-25 thru Expedia. We received confirmation on Nov 20 from Expedia & my husband gave the printed receipt & confirmation to the clerk at check in. He was told that Expedia had booked 2 rooms; 1 for 2 nights & 1 for 1 night. She said she would take care of the problem & asked for his credit card. When he returned home, I discovered that the clerk had charged our card even though we had already paid through Expedia. I called the hotel and talked to the clerk who checked him in and she told me that Expedia had booked 2 rooms and then cancelled both of them on the 24th before he arrived and that's why she charged him. She said she would mail me a copy of the cancellation from Expedia. I then called Expedia and the man I spoke to told me there was only 1 room reserved for 2 nights and it was never cancelled. He immediately called the hotel and spoke to the same clerk. When he came back on the line, he apologized for my inconvenience and credited my Expedia account even though it was not Expedia's fault. We will not stay at the Seven Oaks Inn in the future. Also, when my husband returned to his room after the first day, it was exactly as he left it that morning. There were no fresh towels & the bed was not made. By the way, I still haven't received the copy of the cancellation from the clerk.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2011

I was tired but reluctant to stop. To my purprise the cheick in was great the room clean and confortable. I was told it was under new management and it shows .
Keep up the good work

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank garditi
Reviewed 25 July 2009

This hotel was old and dirty. The carpet was so dirty our socks turned black after walking on it for a few minutes. The 'Deluxe Continental Breakfast' consisted of some white bread, a toaster, and a box of cereal.

Keep driving...

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2009

We were looking for an inexpensive motel somewhere near the Georgia Florida border for one night and needed a place that would take our dog. We spent some time reading Trip Advisor Reviews and really couldn't find anything that we thought would suit. We finally selected the Days Inn at Jasper, Florida. The room cost was just over $46.00 and it was $10.00 for the dog. We thought this was a bit steep for bringing a dog but decided to go for it. The room we were given was clean and neat and on the ground floor as we requested. The beds were comfortable and the decorating looked fresh.There were people in the rooms beside us but we did not hear any noise from either side. There was a simple breakfast available in the morning that included cereal, bagels, toast, and juice. Our stay was better than we expected it would be.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 May 2008

We were traveling by car to Florida Keys and needed a hotel for the night.This was the most dirtiest and smelliest place I have ever stayed!! Carpet sticky,room smelled bad and TV didnt work.I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends