“River Palms Wedding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
River Palms Cottages and Fish Camp
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Traveled a great distance for a wedding. Loved the quaint fishing village feel of the property. The rooms are average and could use some updating. Not a luxury hotel by any means but had a great nights sleep, we loved it and would visit again! As others have said, "the old Florida!"

Room Tip: Had a room on the palm court, worked fine for what we needed.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pattisplace8629

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We absolutely love this place. We were there in 2012 and for 6 weeks in Feb., March 2013 and will be returning again in 2014 for another stay. My husband and I enjoy the old Florida atmosphere and the hosts are the most pleasant helpful people. All the staff there go above and beyond to make our stay feel like we are home. We usually stay in cabin # 15 and it is always spotlessly clean on our arrival. My husband fishes on the dock everyday and the beach is just a short walk across the yard. If you like the ocean that also is just a quick trip over the bridge. We bring our two little dogs and they love it there too because they can go everywhere with us.. We are SO happy we found this gem!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank monkster27
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

This is our second time staying. It is dog friendly on the river. There is a beach area and a dock for fishing or to bring the boat. The rooms are not luxurious. They are made to handle the dogs without ruining the floors or furniture. They even provide sheets to cover the furniture for the dogs. The grounds a very nice. Great for a weekend away with the dogs.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 14 January 2013

My husband surprised me one day by telling me to pack an overnight bag and that he was picking me up after work. 20 minutes later we were pulling into River Palms. He had managed to get a last minute 1 night stay there, only because the people who were supposed to be staying that night were coming in a day late. The room (#5) was lovely, very cute, (the table was already set for 4) and very clean. We actually got the room at a discount. The beach was amazing, even though the place was full there was no one there at night. We were able to lay out on the lounge chairs and watch the stars. It was too cold for swimming so we didn't try the pool. The staff was wonderful. The only disappointment was that we were only able to stay the 1 night. This year we booked Memorial Day weekend for our anniversary. Very excited to return!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilmorse
Reviewed 25 November 2012

River Palm is just what you would expect for a place out of the way on the Florida coast. Not a condo in sight and right on the water. Cool little cabins with kitchen and each one is just far enough apart for a little privacy. Awesome dock for the boat and great fishing literally right in front of you.
Nice little pool and a great open bar area for special events or parties. This is a great place for a group event, family reunion or party.

Room Tip: Cabin 4 is at the end and close to the water but also close to the bar area. If your throwing the pa...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2012

2 months ago I made a reservation with River Palm Cottages for the 1st of September , gave them a 25% deposit. This past week I had boat issues , so I called to cancel my reservation giving them 1 week notice. when I spoke to them they told me I would be getting "0" back ? they were going to keep my entire deposit?
I was not told this when I made my original reservation. Also the website states 25% not 100% of the deposit ?????
I will make sure that all my people on my mailing list is made aware of there bad business practices.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Jeffery H
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I spent much of my childhood in Florida back in the late 50s and early 60s. That Florida is mostly gone to busy cities, rushing traffic and crowded beaches. These days, a walk on a beach means constantly tiptoeing around a gazillion groups of people.

Not so along the Indian River. The area around Jensen Beach is relaxed with hospitable shop owners and graceful innskeepers.

River Palms was the site of a 50th Birthday gathering for my brother during spring of 2012. The cottages are ideal to accommodate family groups as well as a gaggle of fishermen (over the years, we've done both). The staff is gracious, responsive and made us feel at home. The breeze was cool and brisk and the mangrove snapper were biting.
Please note: River Palms is not slick, modern or glitzy. It is pure rustic charm, old-fashioned comfort and ultra-relaxing, from the chilled-out atmosphere to your own homecooked food.

If you miss the old Florida, find it beneath the swaying coconut trees at River Palms Cottages and Fish Camp along the Indian River ... bring your fishing pole.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Old Colorado Inn
#1 of 11 in Stuart
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina

Been to River Palms Cottages and Fish Camp? Share your experiences!