“Fresh seafood - casual atmosphere”

New England Fish Market & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: If you want fresh, unadulterated fish or seafood that is not dressed up in the plastic atmosphere of a chain, you've come to the right place. The New England Restaurant offers quality and value as well as honest true-to-its-roots fare. Run like a ship, the friendly, down-to-earth staff is like a tightly knit community that resembles the hardworking families of the northeast for whom fishing is not only their lifeline, but also their passion. New England Restaurant is a well-run operation that knows its product and doesn't stray from its intention to serve fresh, tasty seafood with pride and efficiency at a fair price.
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh seafood - casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2010

New England Fish Market specialty is seafood. I had the tuna, cooked medium rare, served with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce. Enjoyed it tremendously. The red potatoes were boiled and were almost as creamy as mashed. String beans were al dente and also delicious.

Maryland
“If you want the freshest fish, this is the place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

Katie at the Inn at Tilton Place recommended the New England Fish Market when I asked her for a casual local restaurant where I could get good fish. At first I was reluctant to go to a place named *New England Fish Market* because I wanted *Florida* fish! But when I pulled into the parking lot and saw all the trucks for delivering fresh fish to other businesses, I knew I was in the right place. I ordered fresh, local tuna and it was wonderful -- sushi grade -- and cooked just right. I couldn't eat all of it. It is a casual restaurant with a wide variety of offerings, and the staff is very efficient. If you want great seafood, you can't do better. Although it is a little pricey, you get what you pay for.

Flagler Beach, Florida
“Very Good!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2010

I have often gone to the market but we have not eaten at the restaurant for quite some time. Stopped for an early dinner and could not have been happier. Can only judge by what we had but the oyster stew is the best I have ever tasted anywhere and it would be my guess that it has to be one of the best things on the menu. The clam bake was also fantastic. I am now anxious to go back to try the other interesting things on their menu.

Orlando
“Lobster Mania!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2009

Our family had a great dinner here. The lobster was reasonably priced and the service was excellent. The atmosphere was casual, beachy. Three of us opted for the lobster and we were pleased. It was cooked appropriately and served nice and hot. The beans and rice was also very good. We will be back.

Central Florida, Florida
“You will need a hearty appetite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

You will need a hearty appetite as there are many choices at this restaurant. There are soups, raw bar items and 17 appetizers. Main courses include burgers or chicken along with every kind of fish you can think of. The clambake comes with a small whole lobster, clams, mussels and andouille sausage. Our hotel made a reservation for us so there was no waiting when we got there. The service was excellent.