“Wonderful B&B!”

The Tilton Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Jensen Beach B&B and Inns
“Wonderful B&B!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

The Inn at Tilton Place is a fantastic bed and breakfast that exceeded every expectation. The rooms are clean and the beds are great. The service was top notch and the three course breakfast sealed the deal!

• Stayed December 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

Stayed at the Inn for my wedding on 11-11-11. So happy I chose to stay here. Katie was awesome. The entire experience was perfect for our wedding weekend. My girls and I got ready here and the pictures the photographer took on the premises are some of my favorite pics from the day. The organic tea selection was great and so tasty (key lime was my fave) as was the breakfast.
Highly Highly recommend. Will be back for our anniversaries!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarissaM1111
Jupiter, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

The Inn was perfect, tranquil, just what we were looking for for our Anniversary! Katie was professional and very welcoming. The 3 course breakfast was to die for. I am only 45 minutes from the inn and can't wait to go back! It was beautiful, clean, peaceful, just lovely! Very close to the beach and the downtown area! Great price for a fabulous place!

Room Tip: Room #8 was perfect but from what I could see ALL of the rooms are beautiful!!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed for a night and we enjoyed every bit of the place. The house is beautiful and within a mile of great public beaches and an easy walk to restaurants. The host is welcoming, helpful and ensures a great experience. The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the wine set out the evening we checked in. The room was casual yet cozy and the bed was perfectly relaxing. I would not change a thing about this b and b. Highly recommended, and we hope to return to stay for longer next time.

Room Tip: We stayed midweek and were the only guests in the house!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

If you are looking for a relaxing and welcoming place to stay while in Florida, this is the place for you. The rooms are beautifully decorated and clean. The Inn has a antique feel, but it still clean, new and sparkly. The space is filled with information about how green conscience it is, and fun activities to enjoy. The breakfast is delicious, and fresh (all three courses)! By far, one of the best places I have stayed.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

First things first... Katie, Katie, Katie...You are an amazing hostess...I had the pleasure of staying this past weekend for my birthday, wityh my fiance, who surprised me with this trip.. We actually live an hour away, and I was skeptical about staying at a B & B, so close...The home was beautiful, and well maintained.. Like I said Katie, made evrything perfect, from restaurant suggestions, to offering us bikes to ride, to letting us use her boyfriends hammock....What a gem....I look forward to coming back....Oh yeah the homemade breakfast was killer too!...

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

I stayed at the Inn at Tilton Place a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that it is the most beautiful inn I have ever been to. I have stayed at many B&B's and this one tops them all. From the amazing beds and sheets, to the delicious homemade breakfast (I loved the scones), to the beautifully decorated rooms...This place has it all.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
#10 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to The Tilton Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!