“There was nothing I had to shuck there!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Shucker's

Shucker's
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The "best on the beach" is located in the Island Beach Resort! The spicy, the sweet, the sublime. The flavor of Jensen Beach comes alive at Shuckers on the Beach. Savor deliciously inventive cuisine that takes the contemporary to the extraordinary. Bold flavors, inspired techniques and the freshest ingredients make every meal a culinary adventure. Enjoy signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads, all prepared with finesse and flair. See and be seen at the lively bar and lounge, or take in the scene while dining amidst the breeze. For your entertainment, there is live music every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Happy Hour Specials: Monday thru Friday - Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light draft and bottles are $2.50. House wine & well drinks are $2.50. Sunday drink specials are all day as follows: $3.00 frozen Rum Runners. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light bottles are $2.50. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light drafts are $2.50.
Fort Pierce, Fl
“There was nothing I had to shuck there!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for years. It is absolutely awesome. As usual my meal was delicious. The salmon superb. Everything cooked to perfection. The serving portion was much more than I needed. It got somewhat crowded & noisy so we both decided to leave. It was our 1st meeting and it turned out to be just great! I recommend it to anyone who wants great food. Sunday afternoons are awesome for entertainment.

• Visited November 2013

Gilford, New Hampshire
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We went here while on our honeymoon my husband got a fish sandwich and loved it!! My meal was very good also a chicken wrap. The drinks from the bar are very good. They were very busy on a Friday night but the staff was still always smiling and very accommodating.

• Visited October 2013
Jensen Beach, Florida, United States
“Had a great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Went with the family for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Was greeted pleasantly and our hostess let us choose our own seat outside. The view was fantastic, right on the ocean with waves breaking. The prices were very reasonable for a location right on the beach. We both had great breakfasts and our waitress was very attentive and friendly. I have not been there for dinner in years and this was my first breakfast there. I will highly recommend to all my friends and family. Also, we will sure to try it for dinner.

• Visited November 2013
Belmont, New Hampshire
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

i see bill crowley has rated a lot of the same places we have rated he used to rent our condo on hutchinson island we now re -own but have rented for years shuckers is the place to go fun all the time tony the owner is a delight food is great sit outside on the dunes music on week-ends watch the tarpon break the surf

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good food and right on the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We went here last week with family for lunch and everyone was very pleased. The food was great and reasonably priced. They have outside seating that is right on the beach.

• Visited October 2013