“Casual Oceanfront Dining - Vegetarian Options too” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shucker's

Shucker's
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, View, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The "best on the beach" is located in the Island Beach Resort! The spicy, the sweet, the sublime. The flavor of Jensen Beach comes alive at Shuckers on the Beach. Savor deliciously inventive cuisine that takes the contemporary to the extraordinary. Bold flavors, inspired techniques and the freshest ingredients make every meal a culinary adventure. Enjoy signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads, all prepared with finesse and flair. See and be seen at the lively bar and lounge, or take in the scene while dining amidst the breeze. For your entertainment, there is live music every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Happy Hour Specials: Monday thru Friday - Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light draft and bottles are $2.50. House wine & well drinks are $2.50. Sunday drink specials are all day as follows: $3.00 frozen Rum Runners. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light bottles are $2.50. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light drafts are $2.50.
Stuart, Florida
“Casual Oceanfront Dining - Vegetarian Options too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

There isn't a lot of Oceanfront dining options on Hutchinson Island so we have been going to Shuckers for several years. They do have fans outside so it really does help in the summer when it is super hot To get the fans and have some shade, make sure you ask for a HIGH TOP table. Plus, you will have a better view of the ocean sitting up higher. Shuckers is super casual which is nice if you want to just chill.

My husband and I love their sweet potatoes fries. For vegetarians, they added a vege burger. It wasn't out of this world, however good enough that I would return. I did make sure they cooked it on a separate grill and they do :-) My husband loves their meat burgers. .

Service from the wait staff is usually pretty good. Most of the time they are friendly and attentive. The food comes out pretty quick too.

Visited August 2014

Port st lucie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting! Too many flies inside and out! Bad service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I hate this place with a passion my first time & my last. I'm outside I could understand the flies, but inside there was 10 flies around my food. The servers are rude & take forever to serve you. Goodluck never again for me

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lonnaaa
Gainesville, Florida
“Incredible view, delicious drinks, food not so good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wow, this place has an incredible view of the ocean! Worth it just for the view! I was vacationing in Stuart for the weekend and I came to Shuckers twice. The pina coladas are awesome- so are the rum runners. The bartenders are really nice and friendly. The second time I went to Shuckers, I ordered food and I was disappointed. I ordered the blackened grouper- it was very bland and I personally thought it was undercooked. My friends ordered the fish tacos and an eggplant pasta dish. They said their food was okay. I think I liked my food the least. But Shuckers is still an amazing place! Just don't order the food, and if you do, order something safe like nachos or chicken tenders.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Leah C
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Birthday dinner with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went here with friends to celebrate a 50th bday. While we enjoyed the view outside we were very turned off by the maitre d. We found him to be a little on the rude side . The food was excellent we had clams shrimp calamari for appetizers. All which were fresh and excellent . We were a lil upset that they wouldn't sing happy birthday either. We all had Rum punch all served in individual buckets which were excellent.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jennifer C
“Casual atmosphere, delicious food, amazing view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We ate here for dinner on a recent trip to Stuart and were not disappointed. We have a friend who grew up in Stuart and she recommended strongly. She has eaten there numerous times in the past year since moving back and said she has never had anything bad.

We had the Jumbo Seafood Ravioli and the Shrimp Scampi, both of which were amazing! I am fairly selective about the quality and taste of seafood, as well as the portion sizes. Pasta can be a bit skimpy when served with seafood, but this was delicious. The sauce in the ravioli was AMAZING! The scampi was certainly anything to be seen on a low calorie diet, but worth every garlicky bite and the shrimp was the large and perfectly cooked.

Our server was very attentive, we stayed several hours enjoying drinks. We ate indoors, as it was simply to hot for my taste outside, but the view outdoors is gorgeous so hopefully we can return in cooler weather.