“Early Bird Gets It”

Cuisines: Thai
Oak Ridge, Tn
“Early Bird Gets It”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My wife and I arrived 5 minutes early, not realizing they opened at 5 pm. We didn't know they had an early bird menu either. Prices were very reasonable. That was a pleasant surprise, since many restaurancts no longer offer early bird menus.

You have a choice of pork, beef, chicken, or shrimp with soup and plain or fried rice, and fried bananas with honey for dessert. Then you select any of 11 preparations . My wife chose pork with mushrooms, peppers, and other vegetables. I selected shrimp with cashews, mushrooms, carrots, and other vegetables. They were both generous, hot, and tasted very good.

There were 5 other vegetarian choices, including pad thai.

By the time we were finished there were only 3 other tables occupied, but it was still early

The only server was accurate and attentive.

Visited February 2014

New Haven, Connecticut
“Simply wonderful!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband Marty and I went here for a late dinner, around 8:15 p.m. on a Friday night, and we were greeted at the front door and immediately brought to a booth. Our drinks were ordered quickly and were on the table quenching our thirst in no time (not to mention our drinks were never dry for more than 3 minutes). Marty got Pad Woon Sen... more like Pad Woon Send-Me-Some-More!... and I ordered the Chicken Fried Rice, which was flavorful and delicious.

However, there were only 3 other families in the restaurant and our food took about 45 minutes to get to us (but the food was very hot and fresh). The prices were very reasonable for the quality and portions. Also, the hostess helped us more than our actual waitress, who was nice, but ditzy.

We will definitely be returning again!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Eunice H
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Ah So Good!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Went to a late lunch, 2pm on a Wednesday to "Thai House" restaurant in a shopping center on Jensen Beach Blvd. This building has been many restaurants in the past decade, however this time it is a Gem! I felt sorry for we were the only customers in this charming spot. We both had "The Lunch Specials" $6.95, served with the soup of the day only wanting us to ask for more. Spring roll prepared nice and Hot & Crispy. I had Chicken Stir Fry with fresh basil leaves, straw mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and celery in a delightful chili garlic sauce. My friend had Chicken sautéed in a sweet and sour sauce with tomatoes, pineapple, cucumbers and scallions. Beautiful and delicious portions served with a mound of perfectly prepared white rice. I have been here before and will return again and again.

• Visited February 2014
“Best Pad Thai in Martin Co.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Food is excellent, atmosphere is a little lacking, but not bad. This is my go to place for pad thai. Prices are good. Portions are large. Service can be slow when the place is full, but the food is worth the wait. Lunch specials are a great value.

• Visited November 2013
Stuart, Florida
“Go to place for Thai”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Experience was great. Service was fast and friendly. It was getting busy as we dined but food still came out quickly and they were very attentive of our needs. We asked for medium spice to be added to our dishes and they came out perfect. The pad Thai is delicious. We will return.

• Visited June 2013