“Great breakfast”

Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Jan's Place is an all American breakfast/lunch restaurant that has a great family atmosphere. We use all fresh products and have a great staff that will make you feel right at home.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Had a great breakfast here a few different times. Their muffins are excellent. Good service, downtown Jensen so very convenient, and nice atmosphere. Parking can be a problem if a busy weekend.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The queue to get a seat for brunch was so very long and when entering the restaurant there was a large "seating area" to sit and wait. Why not put in additional tables to accommodate the customers during busy times? There seemed to be a manager running around who acted like a Nazi prison guard ordering the staff around. Furthermore, there was a note, signed by the owners, I presume, sealed in plastic, urging customers to be sure to tip their wait staff properly and not sit at the table too long so other patrons could be seated quickly. Talk about the "bums rush" I can't even comment on the food...I was too hungry and appalled at the restaurant management. Never Again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Went to Jan’s twice this week, once for breakfast and once for dinner. Both times we were greeted immediately by a friendly employee and felt welcomed. For breakfast this week, I ordered the salmon omelette which was out of this world amazing. For dinner, I ordered the grilled salmon entree with crabmeat and béarnaise sauce(which I cannot wait to order again when we return). Our server Wendy was great and made our dinner a very nice experience. Thank you Jan’s!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The reviews of this place are spot on - food is fantastic and the quality is fantastic. Each of my teenage boys were raving about the breakfast chimichanga w/spicy hollandaise sauce. The portions are huge and it actually filled them up! (tough to do)

My greek omelet was fantastic and huge as well - easily feed two adults. Service is fast and friendly - will be back next time we are in Jensen Beach

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Fast and friendly service. Delicious food everything has been amazing. Super busy of course it is great. Always enough to take home for another day . Enjoy eating outdoors while enjoying a glimpse of the river in this fun beach town .