“Great food and view”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great food and view”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great dinner crab pasta eggplant stack ,service ,music . A great night out. We will be back when our winter visitors come back

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mentzSFlorida

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Went here for a birthday dinner with a family of 6, first time for all of us. Atmosphere and view were very nice. Waiter wasn't exceptional but he took care of us. Entrees priced from $20-$30. We all ordered salads, mine was a classic wedge salad which I enjoyed and a few others ordered the salad special which was a spinach salad with a bacon vinaigrette, dressing was very tasty! For my entree I ordered the tenderloin of beef with a demi glaze, mushrooms and gorgonzola cheese with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. Although no one was raving about their food at the end of the meal, everyone enjoyed it and it was a good experience. I would definitely come back to try other things on the menu!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank jennifer w
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Savor the flavor and enjoy the view”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was my first trip here and I was not disappointed. They have a good selection of surf and turf on the menu. The servers were attentive and lively yet not smothering. Most main dishes have an eclectic flair, with various herbs and spices but only as needed to enhance the flavor of the whole dish.
Salads were crisp and fresh. Dessert is assorted as well. The location is great, giving ample opportunity to see the ocean, inside or outside seating is available. The prices may seem a bit high to some people but most ocean front eateries that are not just a bar and grill, will charge more because its all about the food and location.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sea4metoo
Lake Worth, Florida
“We enjoyed it!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Unfortunately, weather got in the way of a gorgeous sunset, but we had a window table by the river and it was lovely. Our server was terrific and so was the food. Very happy we went!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank pennionetoo
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Delicious Food, Friendly Service, Lovely Atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were a party of four who dined at Pietro's on the River last week. We started with the wonderfully cheesy eggplant stack (it gets an A+) and the escargot with cheese on top which was very tasty, tho I would have liked more garlic (personal preference). Then on to the soups - I loved the lobster bisque and my companions enjoyed the clam chowder and french onion - very good! My entree was the veal leonardo with a delicate wine/cream sauce - yum - will definitely order again. My table-mates enjoyed the duckling, chicken cordon bleu and the sea scallops. All were outstanding!! Be sure to pull up the menu on the Pietro's website for the exact descriptions of these delicious entrees.

• Visited May 2014