“Windy Day , good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We drove a little out of our way to find this place but it was well worth the effort. The wait staff were quick and friendly, The food was excellent. We had the all you can eat fish fry and almost didn't have enough room for desert. We will drop by again if we are in the area. Reservations should be made before hand this is a busy little restaurant.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Found this restaurant probably around a year ago and since we discovered it, my husband and I go every couple of weeks, we enjoy the food very much! We usually go for dinner, once for lunch. I wanted to share the lunch experience with two of my friends today. I bragged about this place to them. Sadly, this will probably be the last time I ever come into this restaurant again! The waitress staff is an atrocious choice with the exception of one woman. The lady who was our waitress today acted like she was troubled and had an attitude problem when my friends (who have never been to this restaurant before) would ask questions about the menu. The questions were simple, but she kept going back and forth to the kitchen, we could overhear everything she said. Even when she made comments about our table being annoying?!!! It was only three questions! Each time she would walk away to grab us drinks or go to the kitchen, which was often, she would vanish?! One of my friends commented on how she kept touching her face piercing, fixing her eye jewerly multiple times or rubbing her nose constantly. Not only was it unpleasant but my friends saw this and it was disgusting!!! She didn't even wash her hands. It wasn't a busy lunch and she was gone for constant periods of time. I went to use the restroom and saw her smoke a cigarette and now on her cellphone. The food was great! I really liked this place and I hope for the restaurants sake that the waitress staff is really considered. Nobody wants to be treated rude or be talked about while dining. -Beth

7  Thank Beth G
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Food was wonderful……Service was ok….owner was upset with new staff and it put a damper on the evening.

4  Thank KeyWestHealthy
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We are staying on Nettles and didn't think that the restaurant looked like much - boy, were we ever wrong. We have been 2x now and will probably go at least once more before we leave. They have the BEST fried shrimp that we have ever had EVER! Don't miss it!

Reviewed 10 January 2013

If I tell you this place is worth finding, believe me!! The great seafood, and beautiful views make this my favorite place on Hutchinson island. You definitely need reservations because this place is getting well known and is rather small.