“Nice little interactive museum”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast
Syracuse, NY
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Nice little interactive museum”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This museum will keep you kids busy for a couple hours. We paid $20 for 2 adults and 1 child (5 yrs) There are different interactive rooms: A health and wellness center where you can be a vet and check animals or be a dentist. A post office where you can deliver mail through the museum. A building center where you can learn about houses and build one. An interactive Publix store. An interactive theatre and a pirate ship. I think anyone over the age of 9 will be bored. We were disappointed on this visit ( our 3rd) some of the displays weren't working. There was only 1 train running on the train display. Usually there are several. The old carousel/merry go round didn't work when you pressed the button. On the pirate ship one of the cannons wasn't working and the pulley to bring the bucket of cannon balls wasn't working. The cash registers at the Publix didn't work. They close for a week next week. Hopefully these things will get fixed. We paid $20 for 2 adults and 1 child (5 yrs) There are different interactive rooms: A health and well center where you can be a vet and check animals. A building center where you can learn about houses and build one. An interactive Publix store. An interactive theatre and a pirate ship. I think anyone over the age of 9 will be bored. We were disappointed on this visit ( our 3rd) some of the displays weren't working. There was only 1 train running on the train display. Usually there are several. The old carousel/merry go round didn't work when you pressed the button. On the pirate ship one of the cannons wasn't working and the pulley to bring the bucket of cannon balls wasn't working. The cash registers at the Publix didn't work. They close for a week next week. Hopefully these things will get fixed.

2 Thank larrie68

Boynton Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend 2 hours with the kids.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

First impression I liked it a lot. Seems clean and open. As we started to explore around we discovered that some equipment were missing and took some delight away. Still, ny son loved shooting balls from the canon on the pirate ship. Playing at the garage repairing a car and building a house with big blocks.

Visited July 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best maintained children's museum I have been to! I have brought my granddaughters here since they were 5 & 3. Haven't been back for awhile (they are older now) but recently went with a friend and her 3.5 yr old son. He loved it! I was impressed. Not only is it meticulously maintained but they have added to the exhibits. It is a fabulous!

Visited June 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a treat!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My kids loved this place. The best part about it was the huge indoor pirate ship that had cannons that actually shot plastic balls. I don't think I've ever been to a place that had so much to offer in terms of interaction with the kids. Each area had it's own props, costumes, etc. If you're looking to spend a few hours out of the sun, this is the place! It included a fire truck, car repair shop, vet shop, mail room, toddler play area, etc.

Visited June 2014
Jensen Beach, Florida
“WHAT A FUN PLACE!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Took my 7 year old son for a day of pretend play. Couldn't have had a better day! Lots to do for his age group and a special place for the little ones, too! He especially enjoyed the shopping, the fire station, the vet office, the ship and of course the garage. Sorting and delivering mail was real treat as well. As an added bonus, I think he learned something too! For a nominal fee, it was well worth the trip. We'll definitely be back again and again!

Visited April 2014