“Comfy and Kitschy”
Review of Park View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
Park View Motel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Jensen Beach
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at this charming little oasis that doesn't miss a trick. From the clean and spacious 1 bedroom to the cool outside tiki hut, fully equipped with a grill, smoker and TV. Fran and Nancy Wilson have created a retro motel that keeps on giving. We enjoyed our comfortable beds and quiet evenings. There's a beautiful heated pool, bikes, horse shoes and brand new laundry facilities. It's summer camp for all ages centrally located in Jensen Beach, approximately 3 miles to downtown Stuart. One of the fun moments we shared with Fran and Nancy was an impromptu barbecue. We loved it so much that we are already planning our next family reunion there this summer.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan K

Reviewed 23 April 2013

My first ever review, I always read them but never write them. This place deserves a wonderful review, the owners are great, relaxed atmosphere, guests very friendly, and the rooms nice and clean. My husband and 4 year old son went for my 30th birthday in March and stayed for 2 nights. We enjoyed our stay, made friends with the guests and everyone (including the owners) sang happy birthday to me. It was a sweet and pleasant trip. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 192JessicaM
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My husband and I spent 2 weeks here and found it to be an amazing place to stay. Our efficiency suite was roomy,clean well maintanced and the owners were very friendly and accommodating. Oh I should also mention that the rooms were bright and relaxing. After my first night Nancy asked if I slept well. I told her we had spoiled ourselves at home with a new King size bed. She proceeded to tell me I could have one here if I wanted. So upon returning to our room there sat a Kings size bed ( two twin singles made into a King ). Thanks Nancy it was great. We are back home now and missing all the sunshine and smiling faces. We hope to return next year. Thanks for the great holiday accommodations Nancy and Fran.
The Livingstones

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but I was very happy with my efficiency suite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ann W
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We went to the Jensen Beach area for Spring Training games and to enjoy the Florida sun and fun. We were fairly close to both the Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter as well as the Mets stadium in Port St. Lucie. The Parkview was in a quiet area that was a short distance to beaches , stores and restaurants.
Nancy, the owner was very friendly and always ready to get whatever we needed to make our stay enjoyable. They are in the process of updating rooms and the laundry as well. Our suite was already renovated and was very nice. We enjoyed our last evening by the firepit talking with the owners.
Once we found our way around to the interstate and various places, it was easy to get where we needed or wanted to go.
We would stay there again when we make our next trip to Spring Training. We enjoyed the retro look of the old motels of the 50s and 60s. There are rooms, studios and suites. The suites have a separate bedroom and a living and kitchen area.

Room Tip: We had the last suite on the end and it was quiet and private.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 581Justtraveling2
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great atmosphere! Clean, friendly & fun! The great common area was the spot for our kids. My husband has stayed here multiple times on business. This time we came as a family in our RV and the Wilson's (Fran & Nancy) kindly allowed us to stay in their lot with the amenities of a pool, outdoor tv, BBQ, fire pit & wi-fi.
The Soldano's

Room Tip: All the rooms are close to all the amenities.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My husband and I made a point of returning for another week to this quiet, clean, air conditioned, 20 unit motel, with comfortable beds and backed against lush green parks, not 10 minutes to some gorgeous Atlantic beaches.

The Park View has a lovely clean swimming pool and deck area with lounges, tables, chairs and plentiful sunshine; a laundry room with two washers and dryers; lots of shaded sitting areas to have a cocktail, snooze or read; a huge authentic chickee hut to eat in, and BBQ's to cook outdoor meals.

Owners, Nancy and Fran, have made numerous upgrades to the facilities and beautiful grounds, and we found our efficiency unit to be even more comfortable this year.
If you are driving on the Atlantic side of Florida, you must stop and stay here.

The Jensen Beach/Stuart area offers plenty of wonderful restaurants and the communities are very visitor friendly. There are numerous clean beaches only 10 minutes away on Hutchinson Island and there is a terrific dog beach called Walton Rocks, only 15 minutes away from Park View Motel.

We highly recommend the Park View Motel.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and super clean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjhunbun
Reviewed 13 February 2013

This was our first stay at the Park View Motel and it surely won't be our last. We were comfortable from the day we arrived. Our room was just perfect - functional, clean, and close to the heated pool. We were able to do a little cooking in our kitchen, too. Our family enjoyed swimming, horseshoes, relaxing, an evening fire, and even live music one night. I highly recommend this motel. We were close to everything we needed, too.

Room Tip: Our suite had enough room to entertain a few quests and cook up some food.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 1 in Hutchinson Island
Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa
Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa
#1 of 4 in Jensen Beach

Been to Park View Motel? Share your experiences!