“Simply Paradise”
Review of Park View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
Park View Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Jensen Beach
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Jensen Beach annually for years and have stayed at a few places but I hit the jackpot with this place.... As soon as you pull into the drive way you immediately feel at ease....the decor both inside & out is soothing & inviting. The tiki area is gorgeous & the pool is crystal clear. The rooms are very clean & stocked with kitchen supplies. There is an ice maker & washers & dryers & bicycles & games & the list goes on....Fact is this place is an absolute gem...I'm sure it wouldn't be for not the owners-Nancy & Fran. Whether passing through town for a few days or organizing a fun filled event with friends & family, this is the perfect place for you!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Layla H

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very kind, helpful and generous owners. It was very peaceful which we enjoyed. It is in the perfect place to where you do not have to travel for anything. The pool area was clean and relaxing. The children loved the pool!! The tiki hut was a great area to enjoy a nice lunch and dinner cooked on the grill and spend time with the family. I would recommend Park View to anyone. Overall I enjoyed my weekend stay there and I am very please with everything. I thank Nancy and her husband for their generosity and helpfulness. I look forward to coming back and staying longer.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Sboles620
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, location, and amenities. Was able to bike to downtown Jensen and then relax at the pool afterward. We will definitely come back again! Would recommend to friends and family. Would be great for both short weekend stays or longer stays.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Kdewitt219
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here for a few nights for a special event we had in town. The rooms were cozy and clean and stocked with everything we needed. The location was perfect and close to everything we had planned over the weekend. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to the area! I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Unbeknownst to me, my fiance and best friend had made reservations at the Parkview Motel for our stay after his surprise proposal the weekend of January 10th. The accommodations were perfect! Each room is decorated in a cute, South Florida tropical theme and very CLEAN! I loved having a mini stove,oven and fridge in my room as well...it helped out with leftovers that we had from our engagement brunch that Saturday. And the beds? So, so, so comfortable. I already can't wait to get back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed here recently and loved the atmosphere. The owners have done a great job with everything ranging from landscaping to the rooms themselves. The suite we stayed in was extremely cozy and clean. The tiki setup is second to none and provides for a very fun place to hang out outside as it is right next to a very nice fire pit area with rockers around it. We will definitely be coming back and staying here again. We highly recommend it to all.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Had enough of the chain hotels and wanted something with some character. Plus wanted something in Jensen Beach and also needed a place to have a Remembrance Service. Noticed that the Park View had the chickee hut outdoor area so I talked with Nancy and, it came together. Nancy had recommendations for food and loaned us a big coffee maker and made everything very easy. We had about 20 people, plenty of room for food and sitting and talking and mingling.

My son and grandson shared a room, even with the cool weather, used the heated pool. Jennifer split the king sized bed into two twins for a friend and I for the stay and it worked perfectly. Everything was perfect and everyone helpful and just wonderful. The grassy areas, the park behind the motel, all great for a 6-year old grandson. It couldn't have been better. I would definitely stay here again...and again.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be pretty good, some I think are being remodeled and the air is central rather...