“Better than great! Definitely recommend!”

Brock's Surfside Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I came here out of whim because it's right across from our hotel and boy were we happy we did. Out of all the places I've eaten in Jensen on our vacation, this one is my favorite. The salads are fresh and the ranch is thick and creamy. My uncle got the chili and it was delicious! Smothered in cheese on the top, the chili beans and meat were sizzling underneath. I ordered the pizza and it came out steaming hot, the cheese melting on top, with the bottom crust just perfect, not too crunchy and not too soft. Best pizza I have had in a long time, actually. The 16' is huge btw! My fiancé and I ate two HUGE cut pieces and still have about 6 pieces left. GREAT service and GREAT FOOD! Definitely recommend.

1  Thank BHodge6

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Sromboli is PERFECTION. The first time here, my husband and I split a stuffed Stromboli. The dough, the sauce, incredible. I haven't tried anything else on the menu because I crave the stromboli. It is 100% like those i have had in Jersey and PA.

The restaurant is a little hole in the wall. It's a friendly place that is a nice stop on the way to and from the beach. I am so fixated on the Stromboli I can't even say that I have noticed much else while in this restaurant! lol

I have seen MANY people stop in for a Shepherd's Pie to go.....so I imagine those are incredible too!

1  Thank Bobbie D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is worth the trip onto Hutchinson Island to find this restaurant. Nightly specials are all wonderful and delicious. Pizza and Calzones are tops. I go here often!

1  Thank sgoudreau225
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great service, staff make it a point to remember customers. Good daily specials, reliable/consistent menu.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

From the outside the Surfside does not look particularly inviting but once having the door it was very different. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, good staff and service, good food and great piza, they do special piza nights on Tuesday and Thursday and believe me the place is packed. So if you are in the area give this place a try, you wont be dissapointed