“Pizza was thin crust and very tasty!”

Brock's Surfside Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 July 2014

All the food (lasagna,ziti and pizza) were very tasty, ziti a little small for $13 but it included a good salad. Everyone was helpful and pleasant. Busy place. Local Family pizza place.

1  Thank papopipo2000
There are newer reviews for Brock's Surfside Grill & Pizzeria

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We always eat in one night when visiting Jensen Beach and Brock's has the best pizza with good sauce and fresh ingredients. It never disappoints.

1  Thank TXTraveler2006
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our first restaurant visit when we got to Jensen Beach. My husband had to go back before we left to get the spaghetti, he raved about it. All food we had there was great! Service was good, friendly. Has a homey, welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many of times over the summer and I have not had a bad meal or experience during any of those visits! Pizza is amazing, burgers are great!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I came here out of whim because it's right across from our hotel and boy were we happy we did. Out of all the places I've eaten in Jensen on our vacation, this one is my favorite. The salads are fresh and the ranch is thick and creamy. My uncle got the chili and it was delicious! Smothered in cheese on the top, the chili beans and meat were sizzling underneath. I ordered the pizza and it came out steaming hot, the cheese melting on top, with the bottom crust just perfect, not too crunchy and not too soft. Best pizza I have had in a long time, actually. The 16' is huge btw! My fiancé and I ate two HUGE cut pieces and still have about 6 pieces left. GREAT service and GREAT FOOD! Definitely recommend.

1  Thank BHodge6