“Great selection of brews from everywhere.”
Review of The House of Brews

The House of Brews
Ranked #46 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great selection of brews from everywhere.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Order a flight and taste 5 different beers of choice. Great snacks to chase the beers. Pull up a chair, find a designated driver and enjoy. Family owned and very friendly.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MartyH418

“Great Food / Great Beer /”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We wanted to watch the Penguin game so I called and talked to Brent. He said he will put it on and I said Id be there in 10 minutes. We walked in and he had the game on and ready! We watched the game and talked to Brent and his father who own the bar and also had fun conversation with the locals. Everyone said to get the giant pretzel and Bratwurst with where excellent. We also had the fish dip and the corn dog which was also terrific. I travel to Stuart on business frequently and this will be a stop I will make every trip!! Thanks Brent and Neal!!!

Give this place a try. Don't base anything on those reviews from that group of 10.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sherriflight
“Great BEER selection!!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The owner really knows what he is doing. Great beer selection and he has the knowledge on each and every beer making sure you enjoy yourself!

1 Thank GaryGren
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is a tough one. I had been to the restaurant a couple of times and liked the beer choices. The food was a little slow but we could live with it. Until March13. A group of 10 of us (many having never been there) visited.
We ordered food. It was well over an hour and nothing was coming forward. I asked the server how 'things were coming'. Her answer was 'its coming'. I figured it could not be far away. I was wrong. It was a big table and so I did not hear but others were apparently also asking.
I guess the owner / chef got mad at us for asking. Again well over an hour here. Others who came later than us had food. He storms out with part of our orders and takes on the youngest member of our group. Tosses the food on the table and shouts you can spread this around (or words to that effect).
He then says forget it I will just cancel the whole order. This was 10.30 or so at night. We were hungry. Normally we would say find and leave but there were not other options at this point so we actually tried to make nice. One of our members tried to talk to him alone. We ate what he had 'tossed' on the table. Trying to make nice was to no avail. He was determined to make us mad. No further food came forward in any reasonable time. We gave up and he 'won'. He did not have to serve us. Amazing. I own a chain restaurant. Clearly he was an owner. No owner would EVER allow an employee to be such a buffoon.
Anyway a shame. A good concept for a restaurant. Think I will look into opening a competing restaurant close by. Won’t have to worry about the competition. Stay away!! What a mess.

3 Thank randy w
“Shockingly bad service!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We were very excited to try this restaurant and loved the selection of interesting draft beer. Instead of having a fun night, we were yelled at, insulted, embarrased and harassed to leave the restaurant. Our offense was asking after our food orders, having waited over an hour for pretzels and wings!

The owner was so rude to my husband, he yelled at him and tried to pick a fight with him. It was shocking and unprovoked. He was angry at us for ordering food at his RESTAURANT! I have never witnessed such terrible service, and will never return to this place. We (a group of 10 people) all left hungry, upset and absolutely stunned that we were treated so horribly.

3 Thank Jaimecamel