“Great service, something for everyone”
Review of The House of Brews

The House of Brews
Ranked #45 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I go to House of Brews very often, and I always enjoy it there. The thing is, I really don't consider this a "restaurant". There's food on the menu, yes, but this is a place that you go to sample beer, not to dine...the food is more like bar food, but not bad at all. The BIG pretzel is a must try though, very yummy. There is a beer there for everyone. Brent is very accommodating to me, my friends, and family every time I've been there. He really tries to get you a beer that you'll like if you're not familiar with craft beers. This place is very casual, comfortable, and clean place to grab a beer or three at. I wouldn't believe the reviews from what is obviously grumpy tourists who forgot to take their meds that day...try it for yourself.

3  Thank birdiebaby11

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Take it from me, I go here at least twice a week. HOB has 69 taps of the best craft beer around, constant rotation of a varietal of beers, ciders, and sodas, and great finger food. This is not a sit down and have dinner place. HOB is a craft beer drinkers Mecca. Brent and Neil do a great job of running the place and are always available to help suggest a beer or answer any questions a patron may have. Don't be swayed by the recent bad reviews. Those reviews are outlandish and made by the same group of people, some of which that weren't even there. Everyone else loves this place! Do yourself a favor, stop in, order a keg sized pretzel with cheese and enjoy a flight of beers. Always a eclectic set of characters and great stories being told at the bar! You won't be disappointed

1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Order a flight and taste 5 different beers of choice. Great snacks to chase the beers. Pull up a chair, find a designated driver and enjoy. Family owned and very friendly.

1  Thank MartyH418
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We wanted to watch the Penguin game so I called and talked to Brent. He said he will put it on and I said Id be there in 10 minutes. We walked in and he had the game on and ready! We watched the game and talked to Brent and his father who own the bar and also had fun conversation with the locals. Everyone said to get the giant pretzel and Bratwurst with where excellent. We also had the fish dip and the corn dog which was also terrific. I travel to Stuart on business frequently and this will be a stop I will make every trip!! Thanks Brent and Neal!!!

Give this place a try. Don't base anything on those reviews from that group of 10.

2  Thank Sherriflight
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The owner really knows what he is doing. Great beer selection and he has the knowledge on each and every beer making sure you enjoy yourself!

1  Thank GaryGren