“Need to experience this bar again”
Review of Chillin the Most - CLOSED

Chillin the Most
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Chillin the Most. We invite you to come on in and check out our restaurant and bar. Whether you are looking for some good food or a place to hang out and have some drinks - Chillin the Most has what you need. Three separate settings each with a different feel and atmosphere. Live music, HealthyLicious menu options, and games make this the place to chill. Indoor and outdoor seating available for you and your party.
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We made "Chillin' the Most" a destination during a visit along the coast. The information online looked promising. My wife and went there on Saturday 3/29/14 mid afternoon. The main restaurant and bar area was very nice in appearance - upscale in appearance with several TVs and seating for large crowds. However, only a few customers lingered inside (not unexpected). We went to the tiki bar upstairs. My wife and I had a couple beers and sampled the potato chips (homemade). They were tasty and affordable and the beer was cold. There were numerous flies and bees about which really was a nuisance and definitely influenced the limited amount of time we stayed. There were only a handful of people that came and went during our 30-45 minute visit. The acoustic guitarist was good. I'd go back during another visit, but the outside bar needs to do something to control the flying pests.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Restaurant was close to our condo--went around 6:30 pm for dinner and ate inside on the lower level. Ordered the French onion dip with home made Yukon gold potato chips which were pretty tasty. They have a thing about bacon at this place so it's in a lot of the dishes. I had the tuna tacos which were very good. Others had burgers which they loved. They made a grilled cheese sandwich that my mother-in-law really enjoyed. Service was great. Would definitely recommend for a casual, fun experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband had a good Caesar salad w/ chicken, my shrimp tacos would have been good if the shrimp had been cooked. No seasoning and tasted like they had just been run under warm water.
Nice pub atmosphere, instructor teaching on-line dancing to a group, fun to watch.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This place has a new cook, and the food is delicious. Mr Myagi tuna burger, the shrimp tacos all quit good. Great selection of drinks, ans lots of beer on tap. On Sunday evenings, they usually have an oldies band play from 6-9pm, the place fills up fast with a middle aged crowd, and lots of dancing. It's close proximity to the public beach, makes for a great lunch stop in the upstairs Tiki Bar.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stopped in this place because it was convenient and has a great looking outdoor tiki bar.
We were all very happily surprised to have great meals
The shrimp tacos sported great jumbo shrimp and were delicious
The tuna tacos were delicious with the seaweed type garnish
And I had the Cuban which awesome and I have had Cubans from union city soi know my Cubans :)
Price is good, service was great