“This is the place to stay!”

Jensen Beach Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Jensen Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This Inn is beautiful and well maintained. The Grouper room was beautiful, comfortable, and spotless! Enjoyed a wonderful evening at Jammin' Jensen but the best part was hanging out on the rooftop of the Inn! Scott is so nice and personable and it was interesting to learn the history of the Inn and Jensen Beach too. Breakfast was perfect. His recommendations of things to do/see were spot on! We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank robmar1730
There are newer reviews for Jensen Beach Inn Hotel

Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was my birthday time again...& all I wanted to do was go to my Favorite Bed & Breakfast JBI. My husband decided that was a fantastic gift for my 44th birthday plus I celebrated my birthday last year there. So it's a tradition!!! This year we invited my best friends to come stay & enjoy of what I Love the most about this place. We stayed in the enchanted Panther room ( our 3rd Room we stayed in ) and I felt like a princess! Scott & Liz make this Inn to surpass it's magical expectations that you can't live without & crave coming back as soon as possible. Plus I want to say thank you Liz for adding the hard boiled eggs to the breakfast menu because I mentioned having one for breakfast. We'll be back soon maybe on my anniversary - shark room next ;) - kim

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Fortunefire
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I hope this place stays a well kept secret. The rooms are very nice & clean, beds very comfortable. The restored old building full of old florida history is very unique. The rooftop terrace is the best place to enjoy happy hour, great view of the Indian river & surrounding area, while listening to music from near by Crawdaddy's restaurant. Scott & Elizabeth were great hosts, giving us lots of information about the area. Free parking, nice breakfast. Love the sounds of the train going by a few times a day. We had a very nice stay, looking forward to another visit soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jorge C
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The rest of the reviews have seemed to cover it all - beautiful clean rooms, comfy mattresses, lots of breakfast options, great location, and Scott (the owner) is the best. I'm a very light sleeper, so I was worried about the train keeping me awake at night, but it actually wasn't an issue at all, and it wasn't nearly as loud as I thought it would be. The pictures do not do the place justice - it's much more beautiful and homey in person. I honestly couldn't complain if I tried. We had such a pleasant trip, and I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The rooms all seem very similar, but we stayed in the gator room (which actually is handicapped acce...
1  Thank wheretonext2
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every time we visit Florida if possible we stay here, it is a delightful place run by a great team, Scott and Elizabeth Nugent.
We have stayed in the Gator room which is fabulous great decoration and
a lovely bed. The bathroom is very well furnished both with both bath and shower.
Free breakfast is provided in the lounge/bar area. Fresh coffee, orange, toast, cereal and lots more. Free parking and internet connection.
A great hotel in a fabulous location.

Room Tip: Thursday evening is the time a market visits Jensen beach, plus lots of music, a fun evening.
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Well, where to start!

What a fantastic place to stay

Just a beautiful hotel, only a few rooms but if the others are as good as the Panther Room then you would be in for a real treat!

Superb accommodation, extremely nice location and the owner (I am so sorry but I cannot recall your name!) is just the nicest man you would ever want to meet

If ever in Florida I would want to make a bee line to Jensen Beach and I would not want to stay anywhere else than here!

It was without doubt the best place we stayed in Florida, just perfect in every way

Room Tip: We stayed in the Panther Room and if all are of this quality the don't worry about what room you...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelmanfrompompey
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My girlfriend and I decided to stay for four days at the Jensen Beach Inn for our 2 yr anniversary because it was an affordable and very well reviewed B&B. Our stay surpassed any expectations we had about this place. Scott, the innkeeper, was tremendously gracious during our stay. You can tell he loves what he does and where he lives because he was very knowledgeable about the area and always had a smile on his face. The inn, which is on the second floor of a newly renovated building was beautifully decorated and homey. The room we stayed in, The Stingray room, was immaculate as well as the bathroom. In the mornings, the breakfast buffet that Scott would put out was always delicious with bagels, pastries, fresh fruit and more. There are two, count them, TWO Keurig machines with a great selection of K-Cups for you coffee enthusiasts. There is also a lovely rooftop patio ( there was a tiny wedding up there one of the days we were there) where you can get a
great unobstructed 360 panoramic view of the area.. and the area is great.

The location of this inn is perfect. This sleepy little town has some fantastic restaurants (Bourbon St BBQ and Roosters for breakfast just to name a couple), adorable little art gallery cottages and various shops, all within walking distance of the inn. We felt very safe as well, because across the street from the parking lot is a sheriff station. Also, the gorgeous beaches are less than a mile away and we made a great decision bringing our bikes too; Scott even gave us a key to his shed for extra safe storage.

I could continue to gush about this place for hours but you will just have to experience it for yourself. Overall, Jensen Beach Inn and its keeper, Scott get a 10/10 from us. We will keep coming back to this place again and again when we need a quiet romantic getaway from Miami life. Thank you, Scott and keep up the impeccable work.

2  Thank presidente412
Best Western Downtown Stuart
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
#11 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to Jensen Beach Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!