“Great venue and location”

Jensen Beach Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Jensen Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed here in March this year with my fiancee and had a lovely stay. The owner at the hotel was very friendly and offered lots of advice, helped prepare flowers and strawberries for my arrival and could tell us lots of information on things to do/places to see.

Room was fantastic, clean, beautiful very very happy.

Only only only negative!! There is a train track very close to the hotel and trains do come past at very early hours of the day. We were woken up a couple of times, but you just get on with your sleep. Still very happy with my stay.

Room Tip: All rooms we saw were awesome.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were there for our anniversary last weekend. The rooms are very cozy, clean and comfortable. The restored old building full of old florida history is very unique. It was one of the nicest boutique hotels that we have stayed in. The rooftop terrace is the best place to enjoy your happy hour and enjoy great view of the Indian river. Scott was a great host, he gave us very good tips and made great recommendations about the restaurants in the area. Breakfast was yummy.. We will be going there again for sure!

Room Tip: We stayed in The Stingray room and it was really nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aysim e
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This Inn is beautiful and well maintained. The Grouper room was beautiful, comfortable, and spotless! Enjoyed a wonderful evening at Jammin' Jensen but the best part was hanging out on the rooftop of the Inn! Scott is so nice and personable and it was interesting to learn the history of the Inn and Jensen Beach too. Breakfast was perfect. His recommendations of things to do/see were spot on! We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank robmar1730
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was my birthday time again...& all I wanted to do was go to my Favorite Bed & Breakfast JBI. My husband decided that was a fantastic gift for my 44th birthday plus I celebrated my birthday last year there. So it's a tradition!!! This year we invited my best friends to come stay & enjoy of what I Love the most about this place. We stayed in the enchanted Panther room ( our 3rd Room we stayed in ) and I felt like a princess! Scott & Liz make this Inn to surpass it's magical expectations that you can't live without & crave coming back as soon as possible. Plus I want to say thank you Liz for adding the hard boiled eggs to the breakfast menu because I mentioned having one for breakfast. We'll be back soon maybe on my anniversary - shark room next ;) - kim

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Fortunefire
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I hope this place stays a well kept secret. The rooms are very nice & clean, beds very comfortable. The restored old building full of old florida history is very unique. The rooftop terrace is the best place to enjoy happy hour, great view of the Indian river & surrounding area, while listening to music from near by Crawdaddy's restaurant. Scott & Elizabeth were great hosts, giving us lots of information about the area. Free parking, nice breakfast. Love the sounds of the train going by a few times a day. We had a very nice stay, looking forward to another visit soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jorge C
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The rest of the reviews have seemed to cover it all - beautiful clean rooms, comfy mattresses, lots of breakfast options, great location, and Scott (the owner) is the best. I'm a very light sleeper, so I was worried about the train keeping me awake at night, but it actually wasn't an issue at all, and it wasn't nearly as loud as I thought it would be. The pictures do not do the place justice - it's much more beautiful and homey in person. I honestly couldn't complain if I tried. We had such a pleasant trip, and I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The rooms all seem very similar, but we stayed in the gator room (which actually is handicapped acce...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wheretonext2
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every time we visit Florida if possible we stay here, it is a delightful place run by a great team, Scott and Elizabeth Nugent.
We have stayed in the Gator room which is fabulous great decoration and
a lovely bed. The bathroom is very well furnished both with both bath and shower.
Free breakfast is provided in the lounge/bar area. Fresh coffee, orange, toast, cereal and lots more. Free parking and internet connection.
A great hotel in a fabulous location.

Room Tip: Thursday evening is the time a market visits Jensen beach, plus lots of music, a fun evening.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Best Western Downtown Stuart
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
#12 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to Jensen Beach Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!