“Consistently Good”

Red Lobster
Ranked #60 of 112 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I go to this restaurant at least every six weeks and thought it was time to write a review. Consistently above average in food, service, ambience and cleanliness. I had a pound of snow crabs that really was more like 1.5 pounds. Served hot with melted butter, roast potatoes and corn. My companion had the tilapia under parchment paper - delicious! Hats off to this chain!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stopped for dinner. Seated right away. Staff was polite and very attentive. Caesar salad was lacking enough dressing, but was edible. Had the bar harbor lobster bake. Three of the mussel shells were empty and lobster tail was rubbery. Shrimp scallops and linguini were great. Probably my own fault for not mentioning the above to the server, but I always feel when I order I shouldn't have to have corrections made to my meal. For that reason, probably will not return.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Appetizer of lobster pizza was really good along with the stuffed mushrooms. Some courses we ordered were rock lobster, rock lobster & shrimp and the triple: New England lobster tail, Shrimp and Scallops. All were prepared very well. I loved the cheddar biscuits - would go there just for that! The three desert choices were delicious. Service was very good. We had a nice time.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was originally hesitant to eat here because I don't like seafood, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the maple glazed grilled chicken! In addition, the side salad that came with my meal was a great size and was very fresh - and, of course, you can't beat the cheddar bay biscuits! They were fresh and warm, and the waiter was very good about refilling the basket whenever it emptied out. This location is very comfortable - large, with ample space between tables, and very clean.

1  Thank jnw825
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Staff very attentive throughout meal. Excellent broiled fish and as usual, the Red Lobster
bread basket!