“Good service, draft beer deals, but average food”
Review of Pueblo Viejo

Pueblo Viejo
Ranked #67 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Reviewed 18 May 2014

2 for 1 on draft beer. Excellent service. If you like spicy, tasty salsa, ask for the green salsa. If ordering chili rellenos, go for the chili relleno poblano.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

NEVER ORDER EATS DELIVERED FROM HERE!!!! They forgot to include items I PAID FOR, and the part of the order I did receive, was incorrect. When I called the restaurant to correct the situation, the manager first was trying to tell me that I had ordered something completely different; then, after several minutes of me asking him to look up my order number, he repeated back what I had ordered, and asked me "what my problem was." I told him what was incorrect about the food I had received/was missing, and he told me to "hold on," and proceeded to put the phone down and left it for THIRTY MINUTES, while I can hear everyone talking and laughing the whole time. So I hung up, tried to call back, and was hung up on. Meanwhile, I'm still out money for food that I ordered and didn't receive, and had to throw out a meal that was so wrong that I wasn't even going to eat it. I should also note that I am a bartender, I've worked in the food service industry for a long time, and I understand that mistakes happen. I wasn't rude, and I wasn't pushy. I just wanted acknowledgment of a mistake that had been made and a solution to the situation. What I'm upset about, is the outright disrespect of the staff at this establishment. I didn't mind paying for the incorrect meal I did receive, but not refunding my money for the other items I was shorted? Come on! I won't be dining at any of these establishments EVER again!

1  Thank LMACCC