“Fantastic restaurant...great location!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Pietro's is a perfect location, with a view of the ocean which is unsurpassed. We had the carpaccio to start...it is my favorite anywhere! I had the special sea bass and my husband had the mahi. Both were absolutely done to perfection...grilled on the outside and flackey on the inside. This is one of our favorite restaurants...never disappointed...service, food, and ambiance terrific!

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This was a group business dinner and the three menu options were all raved about. As a vegan they made me an outstanding veggie pasta that was spiced perfectly.

The venue is a wonderful distraction of the ocean view and I would highly recommend this location for the food, great service and the outstanding view for small group dinners up to 50 or so.

I can't wait to come back with my wife and enjoy Pietro's with my wife and not worry about my presentation.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Liked the view of the ocean and the fans in the outside seating, but I ordered the chicken and received the fish and was charged for the fish, not for the chicken that I ordered.

1  Thank MsCharley
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Pietros on the Ocean features the "Ocean Breeze " menu, otherwise known as a Early Bird but what a Early Bird!! It features Soup or Salad and Filet & Lobster Tail and Desert! Wow! We arrived at 5pm on a Sunday evening and sat at the bar with a beautiful view of the Restaurant and Ocean. Truly a Beautiful View. There were 5 of us. After perfect drinks prepared by a perfect Bar Maid named Tara we were shown to a comfortable round table with a beautiful view of the ocean. We all ordered the Special and we were ALL pleased with the meal and service. "Thank You" Pietro for a delightful evening.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had one of the most amazing dinners at Pietro's On The Ocean last night August 16, 2014. A perfect Filet Mignon Medium Rare and topped with scrumptious Fresh Maine Lobster. A Fresh, Huge, and so well chilled, Shrimp Cocktail. I also had an Iceberg Wedge that was crisp and topped with crunchy bacon. And it all began with wonderful Carpaccio, my favorite, with tasty arugula. My Partner had Rack of Lamb perfectly prepared at Medium Rare, Escargot that were swimming in beautiful butter and garlic, and duplicated the Iceberg Wedge. What a magnificent dinner and the view, stunning and gorgeous. This was our First time at this spectacular restaurant and we will be back. We were expertly taken care of by Bebe and his assistant Anthony. These gentlemen were two of the most professional waiters we have ever encountered. We felt we were whisked away on a luxury ocean liner, that is how wonderful our service and food was. Perfect in every way. Fine Dining at it's Ultimate Best. Yes it is pricey and worth every penny. Thank you Pietro! Thank you Chefs and Kitchen Staff. Thank you Bebe and Anthony!