“Evening meal”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: About us: Mulligan's Beach House Bar & Grill (Mulligan's) was founded in 1997, by George Hart. The Mulligan's brand includes six Florida locations - all with water views - in Sebastian, Vero Beach, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Lake Worth and Lauderdale-By-the-Sea. Mulligan's is a full-service, family-oriented, seafood restaurant serving flavorful menu items that will surprise and delight any taste bud. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 365 days a year. Thursday nights are family nights at Mulligan's where kids 12 and under eat for free with an adult meal and child beverage. Mulligan's is the perfect spot to relax while savoring a tasty appetizer, the world famous Monster Fish Fry, a frozen drink or our famous Beach House Bloody Mary as you watch the game or the waves crashing against the beach. Quality food served in a lively atmosphere is what Mulligans Beach House Bar & Grill is known to deliver. As true native Floridians, we understand what you are looking for in a seafood restaurant - outstanding food, top-notch service, breath taking views, and a clean place to enjoy it. Our mission is to provide this to every guest, you will be glad you chose Mulligan's. Looking forward to welcome you and your family! About the owners: George Hart - President, owner and founder of Mulligan's Beach House, is a 30+ year veteran in the restaurant industry. He founded Mulligan's when he was just a lad and grew the Mulligan's brand to six stores before taking on acquisition partners in 2016. His dream has always been to grow the Mulligan's brand Florida wide and to provide family-friendly dining to the waterfront communities within. George Hart has a "BIG" heart and outside of the restaurant business his two greatest joys are his children: Austin & Gracie. On his time off he spends time with them, enjoying all that Florida has to offer. JPB Capital Partners - is a leading equity investor in lower-middle market companies located primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast U.S. and benefiting from the consumer economy. Since their founding in 1995, they have deployed over $200 million across 36 platform companies in food, beverage, restaurant, personal care, retail and consumer health sectors. Representative past and present partner companies include Calgon health and beauty, The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, St. Josephs' Aspirin, Ticknors, and Zips Drycleaners. JPB is currently investing out of its third committed fund. Event planning specifics per location: Jensen and Vero offer private rooms available for events. Jensen can accommodate 40 guests while Vero can accommodate 45 guests. Lauderdale by the Sea, Stuart and Sebastian locations do not have private rooms, however, both can accommodate 30 guests in the main dining area. Lake Worth offers two different outdoor private areas. There is a North side patio that can accommodate 40 guests and a West side patio that can accommodate 50 guests.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Been here twice before and the food and service is great, great staff excellent food at an affordable price

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Fun place and the food was very good. Waiter was very nice and friendly. A little warm eating on the outside patio.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Okay, so you might have read my Conchy Joes review. If not, feel free to check it out. I will assume that you read it and not repeat any of my back story.

After the expensive experience at Conchy Joes, we asked our family for a less expensive restaurant. Hello Mulligan's!This is the type of experience that I wanted in an eatery; good food, fun ambience and reasonable prices (think Chili's).

For appetizers, we ordered oysters (could not eat these) and spinach artichoke dip with homemade chips. I once ate spinach artichoke dip and got food poisoning so I stayed away from this, but the chips were really good.

After the Conchy Joe experience, I didn't want any seafood and wanted a meal that I could enjoy before my flight home. So I took the safe route and ordered a burger. Great call! It was a good burger (strange because it was fairly dry) but it had a good flavor and the fries were delicious.

I pointed out to a family member that although we had the same amount of people as we had a Conchy's, the service was better. My drink never fell below half and everyone's request was promptly serviced. It was raining and our waitress asked us if we wanted the windows closed. We declined because the awning allowed for the windows to be kept open without it raining on us nor getting our food wet.

I would gladly visit Mulligan's for their better than par service and food.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great location on the corner. Pretty much the average type beach/sports bar. Menu seemed a little bit short and a bit overpriced for what you get

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Never a disappointing meal, this is our go to place for burgers and beer with a view! Beer is always cold, excellent drinks as well. We have enjoyed most things on the menu, from fish sandwiches to salads. I always like to sit along the outside for the views of the intercoastal waterway.