Four Fish Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
See available hotels
Park View Motel(Jensen Beach)
Driftwood Motel(Jensen Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Vistana Beach Club(Jensen Beach)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to downtowntwo burner stovewhite wicker furniturestayed herebonniekitchenettehousekeepermattressweddingamenitiesunitchairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I spent 2 nights here in March 2013. My room was large, almost like a studio apartment. I had a queen bed, two wicker chairs and a dresser with a TV on it. Also had a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, stove and sink and all dishes and pans available.

The location is good, a short drive to the beaches, restaurants and shops. I slept well even though my room was on the side closest to the road. It was a bit cool so I didn't have to use the window air conditioner so I can't comment on that.

Bonnie the housekeeper is very attentive and was available in the mornings to ask questions. Other than that there was no one around, but I could have called if I needed anything.

My only complaint is the poor internet service. I wanted to use the internet in my room late at night to upload photos and it was just not a strong enough signal to get it in my room. For that reason I would probably not stay there again. But, if that's not a concern for you then this might be the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Stayed here one night. Rooms are spacious and have nice kitchenette and seating area. Good location. Clean. Attentive manager. However 2 downsides. The wireless internet is poor. You have to sit outside to use it. It requires password. The info in room says contact front desk for password. The front desk is closed at night. Why not just put the password on the information sheet in the room? This is dumb as it looks like the password doesn't change - just put it in the rooms, please!. Second problem was old mattress that creaks when you rollover. They need to update the bedding.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KarstenFlorida
Reviewed 6 April 2009

This is a cute, basic type of accomodation. The second time my husband and I stayed here. The one problem in both of the rooms were the cheap, loud window air conditioners, so we didn't sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mrslizzie
Reviewed 28 March 2009

Nice place for the money. Staff very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The wireless internet needs a stronger signal, unable to access from our room.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2006

We were visiting family in the area, and there are VERY few places to stay around here. The major chain hotels in the area are dumps (reviews on this website were horrible for Ramada and Howard Johnson) and WAY overpriced so we decided to try something different. All the other hotels around here are over $130 a night and in very noisy areas like US 1! This Inn is right on Indian River Drive, across the road from the river. Very nice location..we were very pleased with our choice, and only $95 a night! The Inn is pretty new, a few years old I think, more of a place designed for weekly stays than a night by night hotel. The rooms are more like efficiency's than hotel rooms. There are only about 14 rooms in the two buildings. We had room #9 which is in the one story building facing the river front. The room was the perfect size for four of us. They are really like small apartments, the main living area had two day beds that doubled as couches, there was also a small wicker set with a table and two chairs in the living room. There is a small kitchen with a full size fridge, a range top, microwave and fully stocked cabinets. There were pots, pans, dishes, cups, silverware...all you need to cook for yourself and save money on eating out! This was a great feature as we were on a budget. There is a separate bedroom in the back with a queen size bed, dresser and nightstand. The room had a nice sized closet w/iron and ironing board. The bathroom was large and all ceramic tile, very nice. No tub though, our 7 year old had to shower, but it was a new adventure for her (she loves her hour long baths!) There is no phone in the room, but we had a cell phone and rarely use a hotels phone anyway. We were there 5 nights and never heard a peep from anyone else staying there, I think there were only 3 or 4 other rooms occupied, it is the off season in Florida, so it was quiet. There is a laundry room behind the building with a small area that has books you can borrow. There is maid service once a week, but if you need more towels, you just leave them in a bag they provide outside your door and you will have fresh towels when you get back in later. The Inn is very close to downtown Jensen Beach with plenty of shops and places to eat, also very close to the beaches, about 5 minutes drive. We loved the Inn and will definitely return on our next trip.

14  Thank krissy5-9