“Crowded dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We recently had dinner with friends on a weekend night. The place was packed, but the wait wasn't unreasonable. Enjoyed some drinks and listened to the band while we waited. Got seated inside and felt somewhat crowded in. It took some time to get our orders, but once again, that's to be expected when it's that busy. Everyone liked their entrees, but I felt the gumbo and jambalaya were a little bland. They had good flavor, it just seemed they needed more of it. We enjoyed ourselves and our dinner, but I felt that average was the best way to describe it. I will go back.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This place was so busy on the weekend evening that we decided to try it for lunch. I ordered the jambalaya. It just did not taste good. The balance was off, there were too many tomatoes and it wasn't spicy. The staff seemed at odds with each other and a small limb from the tree above us just fell down. I definitely was not reminded of the wonderful meals I had on our visit to Louisiana!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

when to crawdaddies today. very crowded which is good to see for local business. hopefully this continues into the offseason. I have been coming here since initially opened years ago.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We had a bowl of crawdad's as an appetizer and they were excellent! Then we tried the jambalaya - what a treat!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food at Crawdaddy's is excellent. There is a good selection of tasty seafood dishes (other items, too, but I've only had the seafood), good service and entertainment. They have a lovely outdoor garden, which is where the entertainment is. If they have a loud band, it makes it hard to hear your dining companions, but still a fun time. The most recent time I was there they had one guy who sang and played the guitar, he was very good. The drink selection is good, as is the dessert selection. You can't go wrong here.