“AWESOME FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food was great! We sat outside under the tree near the bar-very nice! Loved it. A must go to if you're in the area. :)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This used to be one of my favorite places to both eat and listen to music. Granted, my friend and I went on a busy night, but we waited for over an hour to be seated. We ordered an appetizer and the waitress did not put in our dinner entree order until a half an hour later. When we asked the manager about this, she was defensive and gave NO APOLOGIES about our terrible experience there nor did she comp us our appetizer or wine. I don't expect this, but I'm just saying that there was no attempt on her or the establishment's part to make things right. I asked for the bill for the wine and appetizer and we left. Also, the table across from us did not receive any bread, and for some reason our ditzy waitress served us bread on two separate occasions, so we gave our bread to them as they we hungry. They arrived at least a half hour after us and they were almost done eating when we were leaving. The bathroom was stinky, moldy and had bugs in it. The servers and hostesses specialize in low-cut attire, rather than knowing the menu or providing service. Last time I was in Jensen Beach I ate at Crawdaddy's about 20 times in 30 plus days--and now, I am NEVER going back. All of the staff have changed over in the last six months that I knew and the cleanliness quotient has taken a big dive. I had to even ask for another glass as something was "floating" in mine. Again, problem reported, no apologies just defensiveness and no willingness to make things right. I will share my experience there with many in the area. The Thursday night band is good--some of the others are just okay.

2  Thank 1bluebutterfly
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We took a drive to Jensen Beach to check out Crawdaddy"s, we waited for clear skies just so we would be able to eat in their courtyard. There was no wait and were seated immediately, loved the atmosphere with the murals, string lights and big trees, very laid back. With numerous selections on the menu and daily specials deciding what to have was a challenge. My husband went for the New Orleans Picnic, a platter full of fresh clams, crawfish,shrimp,oysters and snow-crab plus gumbo and red-beans and rice, although the menu suggested this dish should be shared with a friend, my husband was on his own and enjoyed it solo. I tried the Jambalaya Pasta tossed with Andouille sausage, pork, chicken crawfish and shrimp in a lobster cream sauce, outstanding but very filling, I brought half home for lunch the next day. We did order a Banana Bread Pudding to bring home and so very glad we did ,thank you Tripadvisor for that recommendation! Service was quick and friendly having never been to New Orleans Crawdaddy's was everything we hoped for! My one only wish was the band had played jazz music, which would have added so much more to our dining experience, so we'll just call ahead next time to see who is playing.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very good food. Delicious Key Lime pie. Exceptional service. Our 5 year old grandson has extreme allergies. Server and chef very understanding and provided a safe meal that he fully enjoyed.

1  Thank PicShooter
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great seafood/creole/New Orleans-style restaurant located right in the heart of downtown Jensen Beach (a cool area filled with local restaurants, bars, and shops). We walked from a nearby hotel, but street parking was available (though may be hard to get on weekends/holidays). Very energetic, happening live music scene (which can be loud if you choose to sit outdoors).

Despite being quite crowded, service was great and beer was cold (excited to see Abita Purple Haze on draft). Everything we tried was delicious - especially the lobster bisque. Lots of unique dinner options, including New Orleans favorites like crawfish etoufee and jambalaya. Dinners are not cheap (but are comparable to any other fresh seafood restaurant in the area) and that would be the only reason I wouldn't return on a regular basis. But perfect for special cravings, a night out, and special occasions.