“Authentic Mexican”

Cinco de Mayo
Ranked #18 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had a craving for authentic Mexican, found this place and wasn't disappointed. great service, great food, great margaritas.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the service. We were checked on constantly. Before catching a movie, my husband and I split the fajita trio and it was more than enough. We would definitely go back to try another dish.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We visit the area several times a year to spend time with family. We normally end up at chains because we are going with a range of everyone from seniors to toddlers. Cinco de Mayo was a great change for us, and suited our needs well. The food was predictable, but very good. They have great lunch special pricing even on the weekends. We were extremely pleased with the service. I can easily see us going back on our next visit.

1  Thank ZannieP
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Although the restaurant has been open for several months, I was finally able to try it out, and how pleased I was. The décor is all beautifully done with Mexican accents, and furniture that adds to the pleasant dining experience. To begin with the salsa was so fresh and filled with diced onion, tomato, cilantro and peppers which gave it (to my taste) the perfect kick. The chips were fresh and crispy, and with the salsa was a great appetizer . I could have just eaten that and been satisfied however I had to sample something from the menu. For the main course I had the Chicken Chimichanga that came with rice and the BEST refried beans I have ever tasted! They were seasoned with just the right spices, and so flavorful. The meal was great!. The service was great. My guest and I arrived about 15 minutes after the lunch specials were over, but we were given the lunch prices. I also had a Margarita which was very flavorful, and they did not skimp on the tequila. This is definitely a restaurant I would recommend if you are craving authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We've been coming to the area for years to vacation during the summer. This location has changed owners many times over. We walked into the familiar looking restaurant (furnishings are exactly the same), but the food is so much better. They now have table side guacamole, which was really good. Waiter was attentive. Food was pretty good and prices were very reasonable (lunch was about $7-8/entree). My new favorite Mexican place in the area.

1  Thank CBNtraveler