“I fish with only 1 guide...Jon (Chaos Fishing Adventures)”

Chaos Fishing Adventures
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Jensen Beach
Miami, Florida
“I fish with only 1 guide...Jon (Chaos Fishing Adventures)”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I contacted Jonathon last year so he could guide me around the Indian River inshore fishing. Since then, I have fished with him 1x per month both inshore and offshore. It's become a habit! That's a testament to his knowledge, preparation, and love for fishing. Jonathon will not only find you the fish, he will teach you so you can become a better overall angler.
If I could give him a score better than excellent I would.

Visited August 2014

Norwalk, Connecticut
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome day of fishing with Capt. John”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have fished with Capt. John on two occasions. He is prompt, fun, and very well organized, and most importantly he got us on the fish each time. Once bottom fishing for Sheephead, and the other time reeling in snooks in the inlet. I had my father (75) and all 3 boys (9,14,15) out on boat with him. He was super patient and intent on making it a fun adventure for all of us. I will definitely continue to call Capt. John for any fishing I do in Florida.

Visited April 2014