“My mouth is watering...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pita Grille - CLOSED

Pita Grille
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My mouth is watering...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

We are so glad we found this restaurant! Everything my husband and I have eaten there has exceeded our expectations. I love the roast duck and the surf-n-turf special. The seasoning they use on both is so delicious & flavorful. We always get falafel balls with tahini as an appetizer and they are fabulous. My husband's favorite dish is the tuna with quinoa- a winner every time. Yum!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Juno Beach, Florida
“Worth Trying”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

The atmosphere is very pleasant. The chicken gyro is delicious and as a side their pasta salad is very tasty. I've never had a bad meal here. Reasonably priced, and good variety. Great side dishes. One item not on their menu is tahini which is fantastic with their soft grilled pita. Definitely try this! The service is ok. My only negative is that you see too much of the kitchen but for most folks this wouldn't be an issue.

Visited June 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“One of our very, very, very, favorite restaurants....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

Food is delicious........love the hummus, pita bread (always fresh) best chicken kabob, couscous, grilled veggies awesome grilled artichoke with three dipping sauces......Service is excellent......What's not to love...........

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
W. Hartford, CT
“Healthy, quality mediterranean food at a moderate price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Nothing to dislike. Food is always good and this time around, a very nice mussels in wine sauce dish. Really enjoyed it.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Cayman408
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

I love this place! The mediterranean fare is to die for. I like going for special occasions.

Visited December 2011