“The best Greek around!”

Juno Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Greek around!”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have eaten here many times. Never a disappointment. Sent some friends who liked it so much they went twice in a week! Atmosphere very nice, service excellent. A must have is the roasted tomato soup. And the gyro and the kabobs and the Greek salad and and and. Need I say more?

• Visited January 2013

Hobe Sound, Florida
“Love this place”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I am vegetarian (mostly vegan) and I love the options for me in the menu. This is not a vegetarian restaurant but I am glad they have options for me too. Love the tomato soup and the falafel. I have always had great service. No complaints.

• Visited June 2012
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My mouth is watering...”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We are so glad we found this restaurant! Everything my husband and I have eaten there has exceeded our expectations. I love the roast duck and the surf-n-turf special. The seasoning they use on both is so delicious & flavorful. We always get falafel balls with tahini as an appetizer and they are fabulous. My husband's favorite dish is the tuna with quinoa- a winner every time. Yum!

• Visited March 2012
Juno Beach, Florida
“Worth Trying”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The atmosphere is very pleasant. The chicken gyro is delicious and as a side their pasta salad is very tasty. I've never had a bad meal here. Reasonably priced, and good variety. Great side dishes. One item not on their menu is tahini which is fantastic with their soft grilled pita. Definitely try this! The service is ok. My only negative is that you see too much of the kitchen but for most folks this wouldn't be an issue.

Visited June 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“One of our very, very, very, favorite restaurants....”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Food is delicious........love the hummus, pita bread (always fresh) best chicken kabob, couscous, grilled veggies awesome grilled artichoke with three dipping sauces......Service is excellent......What's not to love...........

• Visited May 2012