“Excellent”

Pita Grille
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The food here is very fresh and serves up great Greek food, Give it a try you won't be disappointed, I've been quite regularly lately and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I finally went here for dinner, I had it on my list for quite sometime. We were both very glad that we did. We started with hummus and baba ghanoush, we enjoyed the both. We then had the Pan Seared Kasseri Cheese, also known as Saganaki. It was flamed at the table and was some of the best that we've had in the area.
For our main courses I had the lollipop lamb chops and my husband had a seafood stew special (sorry, I can't remember the name). I can't tell you just how good they both were. We both were raving about out meals. Our only complaint was that we ate too many appetizers and couldn't finish our meals. But, we did have some wonderful leftovers the next day!
The restaurant is a little small, so reservations are recommended. Especially on a weekend evening. The service was very good as well. We truly enjoyed our experience and will return, probably forgoing the dips to save room for our delicious main courses.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We must have gone by this place for 3 years before a local had told us to try it out. It is so close to our condo that I can't believe we missed out for so long. We called 15 min before and they reserved us a booth. The pita breads and dips were fresh and tasty. The tuna was French with quinuoa. It has great lamb chops and Mediterranean foods. Friendly, priced right and good food. I'll tell more people and be back.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have eaten here many times. Never a disappointment. Sent some friends who liked it so much they went twice in a week! Atmosphere very nice, service excellent. A must have is the roasted tomato soup. And the gyro and the kabobs and the Greek salad and and and. Need I say more?

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I am vegetarian (mostly vegan) and I love the options for me in the menu. This is not a vegetarian restaurant but I am glad they have options for me too. Love the tomato soup and the falafel. I have always had great service. No complaints.