“Pita Grille Closed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pita Grille - CLOSED

Pita Grille
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Pita Grille Closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We have been regular clients for years. We stopped by May 1st for lunch. The place was completely emptied out. No sign on the door, just a few people inside. They seemed to be meeting there regarding opening a restaurant in that location, but wouldn't say. Not sure what the secrecy was about but we didn't pry. Pita Grille is no more. Sad.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place is awesome!! I love their Yucca Fries! I have loved everything I have gotten there over the last few years. My 7 year-old son loves their chicken wrap. If you haven;t tried the Pita Grille, you are missing out!!

• Visited April 2014
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Quality starting to slide”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Haven't been here in a while. Was next door on business and told a friend about their Kafta. I ordered it over a Caesar salad but I've had it in a wrap many times. A few years ago, it was the best I had ever had. When I was there last week it was made different than I remember. It was long, skinny, over cooked and dry as opposed to short, thick and flavorful. Also, the food took over 10 minutes to arrive and we were one of two tables in the place. My buddy is a dessert guy so he ordered the baked chocolate chip cookie. It was INCREDIBLE. Made to order with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Ill give them one more shot I the future hopefully it was an off day.

Visited October 2013
Trevor J, Owner at Pita Grille, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Hi,
I hope you've had a chance to come in since your last review. I had written you about your bad experience with the calamari and wanted to make sure you had gotten my response. I'd love to make sure you have a great experience at my restaurant so please feel free to introduce yourself when you come in!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my place

-Trevor Jones
Owner/GM
“This is my go-to place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food is great, staff are knowledgable and accommodating to your wishes. The artichokes are a must do, and the seared tuna on quinoa so delish!

• Visited July 2013
Pattaya, Thailand
“Good place for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

The lunch we had there was very good. The service was great and the food was delicious. We really love to have gyro and fries there. Nice place for quick lunch.

• Visited January 2013