This was one of many stops made while I was in Florida. the hotel is a quiet small hotel with mainly business travelers. The beds were a bit uncomfortable for me, but nothing really major for a 3-4 day stay. The pool was great, because I pretty much had it all to myself. It was like being in my private backyard.
If you park your car/truck by the grassy area by the fence, be careful not to step on an ant hill.
Breakfast is good, but the managers reception is a bit lacking. (cheese and peanuts with all the wine you could drink)
Overall the location is good, with just 3 blocks to a nice beach and VERY good restaurants within walking distance.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or pleasure, enjoy your stay with the beach only three blocks away and complimentary amenities like a hot breakfast and high speed internet access to make your stay exceptional! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jupiter / Juno Beach Hotel Juno Beach
- Hampton Inn Juno Beach
- Juno Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach Florida