“Very clean, good location”

Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 September 2013

By "luck" Hotwire.com booked me at the Hampton Inn Juno Beach, just off Hwy 1. It turned out to be very convenient to where I was diving, and there were plenty of restaurants, and amenities nearby.

The rooms were clean, the personnel (Caroline and another gentleman - I believe it was Adam or Andy?) were excellent.

The rooms were more of 3.5-4 stars than what you would expect from a 2.5 star property.

In this day and age, hotels better "be on the ball" as the competition is great. . . and this property had everything I wanted at a great price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated rooms and happy that you had the opportunity to experience them. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. We are truly happy to know that you had a great stay with us and our location was conveniently located to restaurants and to your destination. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

A very good hotel right on US1, it was close to everywhere we needed to be for the weekend. The staff is extremely courteous, exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. I also enjoyed the little sports pub nearby called the "Thirsty Turtle", this Hampton will always be my place to stay in the Jupiter/Juno Beach area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I really enjoyed my stay @ this hotel. Hampton beds are always so cozy. Everything was clean. I used the pool & it was nice. The service was friendly, and they had a nice big breakfast. How many places have a noon checkout? I appreciated the late check out. Also, it's within walking distance to restaurants like the Thirsty Turtle. My husband & I also walked to the beach twice. On Sunday I visited the Jupiter Inlet Museum & enjoyed learning about the local history. Within minutes to the exquisite Palm Beach Gardens Mall. We'll stay there again.

Room Tip: The lower 100's are near the main entrance/ exit- might be noisy. Stay on the 2nd floor for fewe...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to write us such a positive review. We are happy to know that you had a great stay with us and our location was conveniently located walking distance to restaurants and to the beach. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I found this hotel to be very good. My fiance and I stayed in a room with a whirlpool tub and it was fantastic. Everything in the room was clean and ready for us when we got there. I asked for an early check in and they accommodated us for that as well. I would definitely recommend to anybody to stay at this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Jacuzzi room provides an excellent and relaxing accommodation and we are happy that you had a great experience! I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We chose this motel "on the way", and it was a good choice. Everything clean, the beds large, soft, and again - clean, including the blankets. Spacious rooms, rich breakfast with both sweet (waffles, muffins, cereals etc.) and non-sweet (eggs, sausages...) choices. The staff polite and helpfull. We stayed only one night and on the way south, but still it was a good stop. The only spot on otherwise spottles experience - the absence of a refridgerator in the room. Anyway, still strong, solid five points for this Inn!

2  Thank ZdenkaScully
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. I really appreciate your time to share with us your recent stay experience. We are happy to know that you had a great night sleep and you enjoyed our complimentary Hot Breakfast. Regarding the refrigerators, we do have upgraded deluxe rooms available that has the option of refrigerators & microwave in the rooms. Thank you again for staying with us and we value the time you have taken to share your positive review and we will definitely pass on your positive comments to our team.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed there a week and this place was really excellent in every aspect, super clean room, super hot breakfast served until 10 AM, super helpful and friendly stuff...no complaints at all. I will go there again for sure...

1  Thank Joel Setrak A

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

It was a very nice quite hotel to stay at, that was away from the tourist crowds. 10 min walk to the beach, the gym was a little lacking with only cardio equipment, but the pool and hot tub where always available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. I appreciate the time you have taken to share with us you recent stay experience with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! We're glad to hear the location was perfect for your needs and our beaches were conveniently located near the hotel. Regarding our gym facility, we do lack the space to have additional equipment in the room; however, we do recommend our guests that are looking for a total gym to use our local partner gym available 24hours. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!