“Fresh Fresh Fresh”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

You know the fish is fresh when the main menus item is being caught by all the local guys at the beach!! Pompano is running here now and apparently sold out on the menu. The food was great ! Starting with the dinner salad that came with the meal was one of the best salads I have had that included carmelized onions. All the dressing are made in house. I had the yellowfin snapper and it was superb ! The service rocked and the atmosphere was wonderful. Moderately priced with fresh catch of the day (4-6 to choose from) running around $23.00. I would like to say with the amount of food served it was equal in value to what is being served. Go! You will like the casual atmosphere and really great fresh local fish!

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. One of the best things about leaving the "corporate" restaurant world in 2000 and running a locally owned and operated establishment is our flexibility to choose small, locally licensed fisherman to bring us incredibly fresh seasonal fish and seafood. Next time you are in the neighborhood, we would love to have you dine with us again!
Rick Padilla
Manager, The Juno Beach Fish House

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have been eating here about once a month for years. The seafood is absolutely the freshest in the area and no matter what you order it is always cooked perfectly. The ambiance is a bit simple but most go there for the food. They do have a shaded patio which gives the feeling of dining al fresco and has a bit more of the Florida "feel". We usually go to the bar which has great bar maids and a great 2 for 1 happy hour nightly from 5 to 6:30. My favorites are the huge fried shrimp, $17 which come with great sides and a house salad or great New England clam chowder and the fried crunchy Grouper also $17. This is a huge filet fried to golden perfection. Others have tried the fresh Tuna and most other dishes on the menu and never with any complaint. They have a 2 pound lobster special some nights and you can't get in it is so busy. Go there for the best seafood around!

Thank you for your patronage and your glowing review! I'm so pleased to hear from one of our many regulars. Great value and perfectly prepared fresh seafood is our mission We look forward to serving you and your party again! Thanks again!
Rick Padilla
Manager, The Juno Beach Fish House

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed across from this place and walked over. We got seated right away and great service. The food was incredible and huge portions. We didn't have any room for dessert after dinner. I would go back!

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you so much for dinning with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed what we are always striving for; great food, excellent service and reasonable prices. We look forward to serving you again on your return visit!
Rick Padilla, Manager
The Juno Beach Fish House

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Not worth the visit. There are many more choices in Juno/Jupiter. The service was ok. The bread was really great but the only reason for 1 star and the fact that you can't score 0 stars. Bride had salmon - tasteless and I had Tuna. No flavor my Tuna ordered rare was ice cold in the middle. I expect cool center for rare but it was obviously frozen and thawed and seared. It had no seasoning. The veggies were plain not even salt. Tasteless food which explains the amount of Alta Cockers (old people). The pilaf was a yellow rice without seasoning and the fries came out halfway through the meal without a spec if salt. It's well worth finding somewhere else to eat.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you on your recent marriage to your bride(and if it wasn't recent, I love the fact you still refer to her as your bride, either way congratulations are in order) Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I'm happy to hear your service was ok, I have a great staff of servers that have been trained to anticipate your every need and they always seem to do it with a smile. It was very disconcerting to hear how so many things in regards to your meals being seasoned properly. happened without anyone knowing about it till now. We take great pride in the quality of our dishes and use the finest freshest seafood available. Our tuna is sushi grade Yellowfin, it is held at 38 degrees and when seared to rare takes only less than a minute on each side so it can be quite cool in the center. I'm happy to hear you appreciated our homemade bread and fresh herb infused olive oil. I truly would like to have you back as our guest and demonstrate why we are a local favorite. I have sent you a private message with my contact info and hope to hear from you very soon.
Rick Padilla, Manager
The Juno Beach Fish House

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had heard about Tuesday night's lobster special...2 lb. lobster for $26.00 so we thought we would try it. Well, the place was crowded but we had made reservations so we were seated right on time. We couldn't help but see how many people were eating lobster when we were escorted to our table. Our waiter, Bryan, was terrific. He explained what we get with the lobster and we ordered. New England Clam Chowder, lobster, smashed potatoes, melted butter. WOW!!! The soup was loaded with clams and not salty at all. The lobster was sweet and tender and there was plenty of it. We will now make this our regular lobster stop even though it is a little drive, about 40 minutes, from St. Lucie West.

Well thank you for such a glowing review! Mission accomplished! I thanked Bryan on your behalf and he knew exactly who you were and said you were a pleasure to serve. Our chef and his assistants have prepared hundreds of thousands of lobsters over the years and they seem to always cook these fresh crustaceans to perfection. My staff and I look forward to your next dinning experience with us. And thanks again!