“Tasty”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I went on a Wednesday night. Michelle was our waitress, and she was excellent with her service, recommendations, and information about the area. She was attentive without being intrusive.

My wife had the Bouillabaisse which she loved and didn't have to season at all, which is unusual for her. All of her items were cooked perfectly, including the scallops. I had a caesar salad to save room for dessert, and the house dressing is really good.

For dessert, we had the island pineapple upside down cake with coconut ice cream which was like spending a few minutes in heaven. I can die a happy man, now.

Don't miss this one, and you may want to get a coupon from restaurant.com.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

That's great! I'll pass your kudos on to Michele, she certainly is a pleasure to have taking care of our guests. I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your dinner and upside down island pineapple cake. Our pastry chef makes all our desserts from scratch including the bread and fresh herb olive oil that starts your meal. We are looking forward to having you back, if you call for reservations don't hesitate to ask for Michele, she's here five nights a week.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The service was extremely friendly and the food was some of the best I've had!
I promise that I will return.
A very beautiful town with a great beach!

1  Thank Paul S

Wow! Well thank you for the compliments about my staff! I'm very proud of my friendly and knowledgeable service staff and the Chef and his crew certainly know their way around the kitchen! And your certainly right, Juno Beach is one of the most beautiful towns to call home or visit. Thanks again and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The service was excellent and friendly. He helped us pick just the right choice for my gluten free diet. The beautiful tiled walls gave us something to talk about and enjoy during our meal. The food was delicious and left us feeling full! Great choice and just a block or two from the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. A great evening!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so pleased that we could be a part of your great evening and were able to satisfy your gluten-free requests. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The decor is a little funky and I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but the place was packed and our meals were great. Starting with the delicious garlic bread, to their steamers and calamari, towards the grouper, everything was just really good. I would recommend if you are staying at one of the hotels nearby.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Well thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed their meals as we take great pride in our offering of fresh local seafood. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We decided to finally try this local, very popular fish house. The minute you walk in, you feel right at home. Our server was terrific. He even told us about an attraction we will probably take our "grands" to... The only critique I have is their Caesar Salad, believe it or not. There wasn't a lot of croutons, which I liked, but the dressing was almost tasteless. Even with extra parmesan!! I had their grouper scampi w/linguini. It was fantastic. Their various breads were terrific. All in all, we cannot wait to go back. A very, very nice evening out.

1  Thank pennionetoo

That's awesome! I love to see and hear about our guests leaving with a smile! We hope to see more of your smiling face now that you finally got to try us out. And don't be shy about asking for more of our fresh baked herb croutons, we can bake them faster than you can eat them!