“Great Local Seafood”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nice place with great food. Everyone enjoyed their dish. I had the special , Hogsnapper, which is a local fish. Couldn't have been better.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Great choice in ordering the hog snapper! When we have it as a special, the locals snatch it up! It's spear fished and delivered fresh every day. I'm so happy to hear that your company enjoyed their meals as well. We strive to always have the freshest selection of fish and serve it at a reasonable price. Next time your in the neighborhood, stop on by, we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Very small portions of food that is just OK. Not bad, certainly, but just average for the area. Given the steep prices, it is a poor value. Food quality was good, but portion size was noticeably small. I am not an Olympic eater. I often take home a doggy bag, but there was nothing for the doggy bag.
Many other local places are better values with similar atmosphere and at least equal quality.

1  Thank Ragard

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback. I must say that I was shocked to see a complaint regarding a small portion, as most of my guests comment the portions are too big to eat in one sitting. I have sent you a private message in hopes that I could get some details as to what you ordered and some insight into your service. I look forward to hearing from you so that we may correct any problems that may have occurred on your recent visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very good local seafood restaurant. Have tried many items on the menu. Always good. We will be back.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking taking your time to review us! We try very hard to keep our seafood the freshest available and at a reasonable price. Any time your in the neighborhood stop back in, we'd love to have you!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

You might guess that the building used to be a Ho-Jo's and you would be right. This is an informal eatery serving large portions of super fresh seafood at reasonable prices. Best kudos to Michelle our server. We ate at the counter and her service was prompt, courteous, and deep-South friendly!
Happy hour prices ($5) on all the appetizers lasts until 6:30. Hubby and I enjoyed big, thick shrimp cocktails and lightly seared sashimi ahi tuna served with seaweed salad and ponzu sauce. For dinner, I ordered a lightly breaded, seared hog fish filleted and served Francaise style. Perfectly prepared, moist, tasty, and so fresh! These were served with sautéed seasonal veggies. The portion was easily enough for two. Hubby ordered a half-rack of killer bbq ribs that he devoured proclaiming they were "finger-lickin' good"! An excellent wine list, good beer selection and full bar finish the menu.
An excellent choice for superb food in a casual atmosphere.

1  Thank Pam C

Mission accomplished! I'm so pleased to hear you and your husband thoroughly enjoyed your dinning experience with us the other night. You certainly can't beat our $5 "Happy Hour" appetizers and 2 for 1 drinks, especially when you have Michele's smiling face behind the bar helping your troubles of the day melt away. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Top quality seafood, salads, and fresh bread with poppyseeds!
After trying several restaurants in the area this one is the BEST.
Tues and Thurs lobster specials but get there early- I like broiled the best!
Sunset dinners 5-6 are also fabulous- sesame crusted tuna, panko grouper and grilled mahi.

Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thanks Sue! It's comments like that that make our labor of love all worth it! We certainly appreciate your patronage over the years and look forward to serving you again soon!