“Fantastic value!!”

Juno Beach Fish House
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Houston, Texas, United States
“Fantastic value!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have been here before and are always pleased. The early dining special is fantastic. The fried grouper is among the very best I have ever tasted and is a very generous portion. At the same time as the happy hour, the house wines are two for one. Everything was great, the fish,
the sides, and the key lime pie, all wonderful.

• Visited August 2014
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Wow! Thanks Janet! I am a firm believer that a fresh, quality seafood dinner should not break the bank. The fried grouper is one of our most popular dishes, good call on that choice! Our all inclusive sunset menu/2 for 1 happy hour from 5PM - 6:30 has been going strong for 14 years now. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Lake Forest, Illinois
“Very Good Seafood”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant has very good, fresh seafood which is well prepared. The soups are excellent and the bread with herb olive oil is to be remembered. Key Lime pie is made by the restaurant and should not be missed.

• Visited August 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us! Our pastry chef not only makes the key lime pie from scratch but also makes the soup and her bread starts as a bag of flour, couple that with a lot of love and we've got a winner! I'm so happy you enjoyed your meals and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again!
The Juno beach Fish House
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Good seafood selection”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Good service and not so expensive local seafood selection. Its popular with a friendly atmosphere and service is quick.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Martin R
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thanks Martin, that's quite the compliment! I really appreciate your taking the time to review us. Fresh quality seafood at a reasonable price and friendly prompt service is exactly what my staff and I strive for every day. Till we meet again, take care and eat well!
Springfield, New Jersey, United States
“Great Local Seafood”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nice place with great food. Everyone enjoyed their dish. I had the special , Hogsnapper, which is a local fish. Couldn't have been better.

Visited August 2014
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Great choice in ordering the hog snapper! When we have it as a special, the locals snatch it up! It's spear fished and delivered fresh every day. I'm so happy to hear that your company enjoyed their meals as well. We strive to always have the freshest selection of fish and serve it at a reasonable price. Next time your in the neighborhood, stop on by, we'd love to have you back!
Arkansas
“Many better choices close by.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Very small portions of food that is just OK. Not bad, certainly, but just average for the area. Given the steep prices, it is a poor value. Food quality was good, but portion size was noticeably small. I am not an Olympic eater. I often take home a doggy bag, but there was nothing for the doggy bag.
Many other local places are better values with similar atmosphere and at least equal quality.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ragard
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback. I must say that I was shocked to see a complaint regarding a small portion, as most of my guests comment the portions are too big to eat in one sitting. I have sent you a private message in hopes that I could get some details as to what you ordered and some insight into your service. I look forward to hearing from you so that we may correct any problems that may have occurred on your recent visit.