“Amazing breakfast (all day)”
Review of Juno Beach Cafe

Juno Beach Cafe
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a family owned and operated American cuisine breakfast and lunch restaurant for over 18 years. Offering a variety of dishes, we have also tossed in a few Lebanese family heritage dishes! Please join us for a comfortable and enjoyable meal!
Kentucky
“Amazing breakfast (all day)”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Ate here one afternoon with my parents while on spring break. We got there around 1:30 and they closed at 2, so plenty of tables open. I ordered banana nut pancakes, and it was definitely a fantastic choice. Got three plate-sized pancakes filled with walnuts and topped with bananas and powered sugar. I was only able to eat about 2/3 of them without making myself sick. My mom ordered their grilled cheese, which also really good. My dad had eggs and bacon (real adventurous, I know). This place is real "mom and pop", and I would definitely recommend it to fellow vacationers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank bcbb c
dgjuno, Manager at Juno Beach Cafe, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
So glad you enjoyed your experience at JBC! Go easy on your dad...sometimes the most basic things are the best! LOL!

Westbury, New York
“juno visit”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

great food. breakfast was excellent, very busy but service was good.and portions large,went with family on there recommendation

Visited January 2014
Great review...thank you!!
Chicago, Illinois
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

While it's quite busy (especially on weekends), and the wait time was long (after ordering), breakfast is excellent. The service is very friendly and attentive. The pancakes, waffles, omelets, crepes, and Benedict's were all excellent.

1 Thank trvlalot312
“Best Breakfast Around”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you enjoy spending Saturday mornings, like I do, with a hearty breakfast to kick off the weekend, Juno Beach Cafe is an absolute must! There is ALWAYS a line to get in, and ALWAYS a line for an outside table. But it's so worth it. My favorite is their shrimp and grits. YUMMO! Served with two eggs and a touch of bacon, it is nothing short of divine. i also love their egg scrambles. A good value, with excellent food and friendly service, this place is an institution and rightly so. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited March 2014
dgjuno, Manager at Juno Beach Cafe, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for your nice words and recommendation!!
Boca Raton FL
“Nice surprise, wonderful menu”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stopped by because of an Entertainment coupon; but great prices even without using it.
Food was delicious and uniquely prepared.
I had banana bread French Toast with fresh banana slices and blueberries: yum. and even after choosing just 2 slices instead of 3, I had so much I had enough left over for the next day.
My husband had eggs and hash browns- big portion and very good...especially compared to what the same portion would have cost in small diners in Boca)
We sat outside, along busy parking lot and intersection, but it is separated just enough so you mostly just notice the restaurant's bright colors and bustling staff.
Everyone from the host, wait staff, bus boys etc: all friendly and helpful and work well together.
If it were closer to home, we'd be there every weekend.

• Visited March 2014
dgjuno, Manager at Juno Beach Cafe, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hello Boca customers~thank you for this great post! We have a fun time working together and we are happy you noticed! And if we could, we would deliver to you! Please stop in again when you're in the neighborhood!