“We come back every year!”

Thirsty Turtle Sea Grill
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love the daily grilled fish sandwich here. We have been coming for years. Seems to me it has changed ownership and someone sunk some dough in this place. They took out the sand volleyball pit in the back and they have put up some Bose speakers outside. We love sitting outside cause it's kind of dark inside. The only negative thing I have to say is the waitresses are now doing a Hooter's impression. I never saw such short shorts on a person…I guess Im just jealous…HA, but it definitely is a little bit of a "low rent" look to be dressed that way.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Lay back place with great food ...............especial during lunch...............come here alot because of the great food and service

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is a great place if you are vacationing in the area. The staff is friendly, the beverages are cold and the atmosphere is upbeat. Try the wings...they advertise they are the best in the area and they are not kidding! Be prepared to wait a bit for a table, but I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Parking at this restaurant was difficult. Very busy shopping area. There was parking in a grassy area. Had the tuna well done with wasabi and ginger. Very good. Surprised to find it in this sea grill. Tvs were many and large. Service good. Everyone I was with enjoyed their meal. Seems like a popular spot.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stopped in for lunch. I had the seafood trio with marinara sauce, my cousin had the mahi mahi. Both very good. The waitress was friendly and suggested the marinara sauce over the garlic/butter sauce & she was right.