“Always get the wings! Amazing!”

Thirsty Turtle Sea Grill
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I love
this place when traveling to the area. I always order wings and they are the best across 3 states. The service is always excellent.
For the first time I ordered grilled grouper, sent it back was awful! I will say without hesitation they apologize both the server and manager. I replaced with the amazing wings. I will also recommend the sandwiches.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went here on a double date and had a great time. The place itself is awesome and a great place to catch a game. The service was good and very accommodating. It was a great spot to get some drinks for a game or after the beach. I am told the chicken wings are awesome. I had the chicken breast and it was overcooked and chewy. The sides were really good and I have a feeling this may have just been a miss. I would suggest getting the wings because it seems like that might be the best move. Overall, very chill sports bar - especially if you are a NY fan. It is a Yankee, Knicks, and Giants bar. I'd go back for drinks and fries.

1  Thank Scottmoney10
Reviewed 29 July 2014

In a bar environment.....great specials, some really good seafood options along with traditional bar favorites. Went on a Friday night and had a good musician playing as well...very friendly place.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good sandwich and fresh cut fries. Lots of TV screens to view a game. Clams were small and tender as an appetizer. Quick service.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We love this place. We travel every year from NY. Their wings are the best we have ever had! Good price too. Must get wings! During our 2 week vacation we went there 5x... So good!