“Great local place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Wednesday night just in town for the night and saw the rating of the restaurant and proximity to our hotel and decided upon it. The service was excellent, our server was Kara, but all servers were very attentive to all tables, this included the manager on duty. We ordered drinks and the cajun spring rolls (definitely order) as well as the special grouper and the thai shrimp. Every item arrived promptly and was removed promptly with the most politeness we could have received. Great visit for us coming from South Dakota.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Wonderful fish restaurant. The atmosphere is enjoyable. We had 4 in our party; Steak was terrific, the Snapper was done in a wonder lemon butter sauce and the oysters were outstanding.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Ke'e for the second time and I must say it was every bit as good as the first time. The food was very good but the thing for me is service. The servers were extremely attentive and made the evening a wonderful experience. I'm not sure when I'll be back in the area, but when I am I will definitely be back at Ke'e

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I recently went to this restaurant for the second time this weekend. We had reservations for six. When we were taken to our table, there was no way that six could comfortably sit at the table and we requested another table. The manager was insulting in the way he handled this. He said that he could sit there with six other persons like him. He weighed close to 300 pounds and there was no way that he could do this. This is the second time that we have been poorly treated by the manager. The first time we went there we left after being insulted. Once we got a table the service was excellent as was the food. it is doubtful that any of the six of us would return while that manager is working.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My hub and I have been going to the Kee for 12 years. We have NEVER had a bad meal yet. My husbands fave is the lamb and I will try anything beef or fish. The service is first class. If you have a special preference for something they will try to accommodate you. I think the food is reasonably priced, considering the quality of the food, appetizers, and wine choices. We had a rez for a booth well in advance and had it all to ourselves even though it would sit 6. It is very relaxing, the staff are attentive and pleasant, nobody in a rush. The decor is lovely and everything is very clean.

1  Thank GardeningMom2014