“Outstanding Restaurant Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Southeast U.S.
“Outstanding Restaurant Experience”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is our second visit to the Ke'e Grill. We vacation in Jupiter a couple of times a year and we always try new restaurants to expand our repertoire. Ke'e Grill is so good we had to return and were not disappointed. It was a Monday night, out of season, and this is clearly a good time to go. A reservation was easy to get and the ambience, food and service did not deteriorate one bit from the high season. We started with a drink at the bar and were made welcome by the bartender. The bar is at one end of a big room with all of the tables filling about 3/4 of the space. However, it did not feel bit without any character; the room felt serene and calm and well-sized--very good ambiance. I had grilled sea bass and it was so tender and moist it just about melted in my mouth! We don't usually do an appetizer or salad as we find the portions so huge we end up not finishing the entrée and in this place that would have been a big mistake! The entrée was out of this world and I rounded it out with a baked potato and broccoli. I loved everything about this place. It is not inexpensive but well worth the experience for a very, very nice evening. By the way, the service was seamless and attentive without being so assertive you were interrupted every few minutes. Go!

• Visited July 2014

Juno Beach, Florida
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is one of my favorite all time restaurant. To start, the food is excellent and this is consistently every single time we go there. The servers are very well informed and efficient. Drinks are always well prepared compared to other restaurants in the area. The seafood is always fresh and they have a great variety of ways to prepare it( one of my favorites is the seafood Cioppino). Ambiance is casual/classy, prices are reasonable and I strongly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Tough to beat off season”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I love the summers here when I get Sunset menu specials in an uncrowded setting. This time I had a nice salad and a very good piece of Swordfish. Finished by splitting an Apple Cobb ala mode. During the season I give them just 4 stars as I am not a fan of crowds.

Visited June 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“Consistently great in service & food quality, never a disappointment”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Even though it was a week night we just had to go to Ke'e Grill because we were celebrating our anniversary. We especially like the comfy, large booths that allow you to snuggle. We have eaten there many times with large groups of friends, family and just the two of us. We have never been disappointed. My favorite entrée is the sweet potato encrusted grouper, the fish remains moist but there is a crispy coating that is very flavorful. My husband ordered the sea bass picata. It was not as good as mine but still good. In the past he has ordered lamb that was to die for and the steak is always good. The spinach marie is excellent, even for people that don't like their greens! There is enough cheese and bread crumbs to make even the pickiest eater fall in love with their veggies. Our server was attentive but not intrusive, the martinis were excellent. The restaurant is close to the beach so a walk or drive along the beach after dinner is the perfect ending to a romantic evening.

• Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fantastic Daily Special”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Visiting from out of town, I came here with my parents who live in Jupiter. They feature "Daily Specials" from 4-6 p.m. most days. We ordered off this list. I had Grilled Yellow Snapper (served with a tasty lemon butter sauce) and chose as my sides the Spinach Maria and sautéed green beans. It also included a caesar salad to start. It was an unbelievably tasty meal for $18.95! They make their money off drinks and dessert. The ambience was lovely, the service was friendly and great, just loved it! So glad we came!

• Visited June 2014