“This relatively new place is doomed!”
Review of Great Lakes Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Lakes Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Do you believe in the restaurant location curse? If it exists - and I believe it does this in one of them. Who can count how many restaurants have opened and closed in this spot. The current iteration is simply to big to cover their costs. The bar is nice and the menu is huge - leading to mediocrity in everything.

1  Thank UncleLarry S

Reviewed 25 February 2014

we came across this place while going for a evening cruise in the car, I'm really glad we stopped. My wife and I sat at the bar I guess we just missed happy hour. It was very busy but a couple was leaving as we arrived. We stayed at the bar for about 30 minutes. We each had 2 drinks. The drinks were good size and could taste the rum. we paid our bill and was pleasantly surprized. $14.00 for the 4 drinks great deal that was the normal price. We moved to the
dinning room for dinner very clean and roomy. I ordered the prime rib and she ordered the crab cakes. My prime rib was the best i've ever had amazing. My wifes crab cakes were full of crab not filler. this bill was under $50 with 2 glasses of wine.
this place was great. server was friendly place was clean i'll be back next time with friends also.

1  Thank joe t
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We started our meal with 2 delicious crab cakes. They were so good. After that we had a seafood dinner. It was dry and lacked taste. The side dishes were not good at all. We then ordered desert which was also not good. I recommend the crab cakes and that is all. They can keep the rest.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Went for drinks and appetizers with local friends. The address on the business card is different, but phone is the same, so I hope this review is about the right place. Some things good, shrimp cocktail bad for Fla coast town. Big happy hour crowd, but cleared out afterwards. Good beer selection. Worth a try. Big place, looks like former Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great Lakes Grille is top-notch ! We have been there a dozen times since they opened. We love the oversized leather booths, the varied menu, and the excellent service. Jeanine the bartender was fantastic. The four different servers have been outstanding; especially Al. The timing of salads, and our meals, has been just right.
We recommend the Lake Perch, the Lobster Stuffed Shrimp, and their Prime Rib ( offered Friday & Saturday nights). My husband really enjoys the Chocolate Fudge Cake.
We are thrilled we found " Great Lakes Grille" !